Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells Nye!

anyone here going to see danny howells at vinyl new years eve?my friends are ditching my ass and going to vegas and la i cant go cause of finals...but im still gonna have a good new years...anyone from danny's be urslef crowd gonna be in nyc new years and is coming to see howells?i saw danny howells in oct. and it was one of the first times i went out after sept.11 and he was really great and picked up the whole crowd even though everyone was still thinking about wat happened,hes one of the best dj's out there for anyone that didnt check him out yet...hope to see a lot of cp headz there....its a made event which is always good wit the type of crowd and great muzik

Originally posted by mudddogs

anyone here going to see danny howells at vinyl new years eve?my friends are ditching my ass and going to vegas and la i cant go cause of finals...but im still gonna have a good new years...anyone from danny's be urslef crowd gonna be in nyc new years and is coming to see howells?i saw danny howells in oct. and it was one of the first times i went out after sept.11 and he was really great and picked up the whole crowd even though everyone was still thinking about wat happened,hes one of the best dj's out there for anyone that didnt check him out yet...hope to see a lot of cp headz there....its a made event which is always good wit the type of crowd and great muzik

If you liked him on 10/15 you should have seen him on 7/3 and then 9/2. Labor Day party was insane. I'm like 90% there for NYE :square:

He will definitely be bangin' it out on New Year's.

Also, we gotta thank him for his commitment to New York after Twilo closed. His residency at Twilo had just started this year, and the fact that he was as commited to us as us to him was really cool.

Details for the event:

"Celebrate New Year's Eve 2002 with DANNY HOWELLS" @ Vinyl

$50 Entrance includes a gift of an individual sized bottle of Chandon champagne for our 21 and over guests or 2 non alcoholic drinks of choice.

**Laser by Stellar Designs

Doors open @ 10pm Monday December 31

18+ with government issued ID

To see flyer, please click:

http://www.maderecords.com/123101.php

Seasons Greetings from Made Events

www.maderecords.com

www.dannyhowells.com

It's looking like 100% for me and a couple of friends. I have a couple of questions though (i.e. for Furnace or anybody else that might know answers):

1) Free champagne, but will there be alcohol sold at the bar? I have illusions about a 1-day liquor license.....

2) We can't decide whether to get there before midnight or after (we have a party to go to at 9), and we DO NOT want to be standing in line at midnight. For those of you who have seen Howells @ Vinyl before, what does the line situation look like? Do you have to get there at like 10 in order to get in?

Thanks, yo!

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

It's looking like 100% for me and a couple of friends. I have a couple of questions though (i.e. for Furnace or anybody else that might know answers):

1) Free champagne, but will there be alcohol sold at the bar? I have illusions about a 1-day liquor license.....

2) We can't decide whether to get there before midnight or after (we have a party to go to at 9), and we DO NOT want to be standing in line at midnight. For those of you who have seen Howells @ Vinyl before, what does the line situation look like? Do you have to get there at like 10 in order to get in?

Thanks, yo!

waited an hour in september, got there early in october. the line gets long but its not *that* bad. and i think they are opening both entrances to let people in faster. i dont wanna wait in line either f that!