Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board has GROWN!

georgeacasta2

Well i was thinking of a get together also but not at a club. Maybe one of these days if its actually warm enough we can all go to the beach have a couple of drinks play some beach volleyball. Its more fun everyone can actually meet and see how everyone really looks without the flashing lights.

It's about time!! LOL

Now we are finally seeing some more ppl posting on these boards... but most importantly, more frequently!! posts usually get buried unanswered... or its days before they get a reply...

Its a good sign that more and more conscious Miami clubbers are getting together to exchange ideas...

I also look forward to getting to know some CP hedz here in FL 'cause something tells me things will get very naughty in March! lol :rolleyes::D

Peace guys... and I'll prolly see u around!

-Mp3some. :smoke:

lmao, i could remember when i could count the number of ppl on this board in a day on one hand!...

wish all you kids were around the board when i was living there! :( oh well, you's give me more of a reason to come visit :) missing you guys, and the sunshine!!!! luv d

it's funny how many ppl have come and gone through the boards. only a few remain from the beginning of the miami board. attomic, littled, vanessa, sobeton, kevin (aka arrakis), nolimit (even tho he's a new yawker), and james.

glad to see more ppl stayin around and becoming more involved in the scene.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

it's funny how many ppl have come and gone through the boards. only a few remain from the beginning of the miami board. attomic, littled, vanessa, sobeton, kevin (aka arrakis), nolimit (even tho he's a new yawker), and james.

glad to see more ppl stayin around and becoming more involved in the scene.

very true... it's not really the number of ppl that come and go thats important, but the way they touch your life and remain a part of it...

littled-"whoyoucallingcheesey"-lol