Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory till 9:00am.....What went down

Where do I begin????Redhotavenger and I decieded to hit SF at like 2:30. As soon as we got there, we went to the bar. Had about 6 shots each, and threw in some drinks as well. While at the bar we started talking to the hottest girls in the place. They were strippers from Cancun. We saw them on the main dance floor that night, and it was on!!!!!Redhot went up to the one with the blue jeans jumpsuit, with lather laces in the front. And began grinding her. All the fellas in there, were like "WTF" :jawdrop: . Then She got a glance at me and it was over. She wrapped both of her legs around my waist, and we started bouncin up and down. People started cheering. It was maddness. Everytime we would see each other we would have a sex show for everyone to see. We even took it down stairs in the lower level, and on stage. She was wipping out her D-cup's and putting them in my face. :eek: It lasted all night into the early hours of this morning. I just got in and had to share this with other SF clubbers. Let me know if you saw me in the center of the action. :hump:

i am kinda disappointed no one can say they saw me and back up the hottness of this stripper.

anyway do you guys club or what? i've been all over the place lately and i'm always in the middle of the floor holding some girls legs throwing her in the air. no one else does that so i'm pretty sure i stick out. anyway if you guys ever pass me by just give a hello, nice to meet new people

Originally posted by magilicuti

i am kinda disappointed no one can say they saw me and back up the hottness of this stripper.

anyway do you guys club or what? i've been all over the place lately and i'm always in the middle of the floor holding some girls legs throwing her in the air. no one else does that so i'm pretty sure i stick out. anyway if you guys ever pass me by just give a hello, nice to meet new people

Dude, seriously... get over yourself. You are nothing.

Guest danni133

I was at Sound Factory last night and YES I did see the debauchery that was going down on that stage. I watched for a little bit, then continued my scandalous night. You may have seen me: shoulder length blonde curly hair, black pants, and loooooooow cut black lace top. Thank God for Victoria Secret and those push up bras.

We'll have to dance sometime

~Danielle

Where do I begin????Redhotavenger and I decieded to hit SF at like 2:30. As soon as we got there, we went to the bar. Had about 6 shots each, and threw in some drinks as well. While at the bar we started talking to the hottest girls in the place. They were strippers from Cancun. We saw them on the main dance floor that night, and it was on!!!!!Redhot went up to the one with the blue jeans jumpsuit, with lather laces in the front. And began grinding her. All the fellas in there, were like "WTF" :jawdrop: . Then She got a glance at me and it was over. She wrapped both of her legs around my waist, and we started bouncin up and down. People started cheering. It was maddness. Everytime we would see each other we would have a sex show for everyone to see. We even took it down stairs in the lower level, and on stage. She was wipping out her D-cup's and putting them in my face. :eek: It lasted all night into the early hours of this morning. I just got in and had to share this with other SF clubbers. Let me know if you saw me in the center of the action. :hump:

haha fucken crazy. good shit, gotta pimp it sometimes...

Originally posted by deeprock

:laugh: :laugh: No offense Magilicuti, but you come off as extremely cocky. I don't think you even realize it. Smell the roses.

heh yea i know. i do realize it. but how can i come off humbly saying i did that shit in the club last night?

i guess i just come off as cocky sometimes but hey that's me. :rolleyes:

If I got her to my/her place don't you think I would have posted that as the grand finale?

Then you failed to seal the deal. You didn't cross the plate and you are bragging like a true playa. Stripper or no stripper, you gotta perform.

You have much to learn........I can give you lessons if you so desire. At least I can show you the door, you gotta figure out how to enter.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Then you failed to seal the deal. You didn't cross the plate and you are bragging like a true playa. Stripper or no stripper, you gotta perform.

You have much to learn........I can give you lessons if you so desire. At least I can show you the door, you gotta figure out how to enter.

show me the way sir

uh sorry to break it to u

but that was a transexual