Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(Liquid New Years)(Waxman)Free Admission for all Clubplanet members

liquidowner

I would like to extend an open invitation to all clubplanet members of free admission all night on New years to party with all your friends on me.The line up for that night will be Drew,David Waxman and Iggy with a possible set from Edgar V.The night will also bring the filming of the pilot for the TV show Clubbing USA hosted by the latin playmate of the year Alejandra Gutierrez which will be shot weekly based out of Liquid featuring all the top name DJ'S in the biz.Contact kris to have your name put on the clubplanet list or call her at the club.(305 531-9411).Feel free to contact me with any suggestions you may have for me to provide you with the best venue in town.Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and hope to see you all New Years Eve.

thanks but no thanks .not even for free ill go to liquid.especially on a New Years eve .yikes....

my observation is this Liquid owner who ever it is that doesnt sign his name at the end is only doing this Because he has seen Louis Puig do it as well.

monkey see monkey do classic case....

As much as a dick as Louis may seem to come across and who needs some consulting from a PR firm before he opens his mouth he is a leader and always seems to things first.

even if it is shamelessly promoting his club on here and then running away from the tough comments and questions.

all Liquid owner needs his Louis' version of "biz" the promoter who repeats what he says and takes credit for all the happenings (read Oscar G interview post)

:blown:

Originally posted by beyondo

my observation is this Liquid owner who ever it is that doesnt sign his name at the end is only doing this Because he has seen Louis Puig do it as well.

monkey see monkey do classic case....As much as a dick as Louis may seem to come across and who needs some consulting from a PR firm before he opens his mouth he is a leader and always seems to things first.

even if it is shamelessly promoting his club on here and then running away from the tough comments and questions.

all Liquid owner needs his Louis' version of "biz" the promoter who repeats what he says and takes credit for all the happenings (read Oscar G interview post)

:blown:

As a point of information. Liquid (under their former name shadow lounge); were on the board before you, or Louis started posting here. I know how much; you are a stickler for the facts.

Originally posted by sobeton

As a point of information. Liquid (under their former name shadow lounge); were on the board before you, or Louis started posting here. I know how much; you are a stickler for the facts.

Couldn't agree with you more Tony, Beyondo is only basing his facts on what he's seen and what he's learned on this board. Anything previous to him coming on this board is oblivious to him.

Liquidowner, Kris, Drew, Iggy and the rest of the Liquid Crew, thank you for extending the invitation for us to party our arse's off on New Year :) I won't be in town as I'm going to visit family so I'm unable to make it, for those who go, have a great time.

Track of the Day: Mike Vandenberg - Spooky (Lemon 8 remix)

To all those of you who appreciate my offer you are welcome.Thank you for your nice comments.To Beyondo,I'm sorry,I missed exactly which club it was that you owned or for that matter what exactly it is that you do at all to benefit anyone at all.For your information,I extended my offer to clubplanet members because I'm friends with quite a few of them and they are friends with many others.You on the other hand,you don't quite have the same from what I understand.You have the right to voice your opinion though however it is you wish to do so.If you change your mind for whatever reason my offer is good to you as well.In regards to your comment on my not leaving my name after my post,Feel free to come to Liquid and ask for Billy Shaw and I'll buy you a drink and maybe you'll find the people with Liquid aren't as bad as your seem to think they are.None the less,Happy Holidays to you as well. Billy Shaw!!

Hey great post liquiowner you show some class! Beyondo, I think you like to hide behind your screen name a lot what is your name by the way does anyone knows? Oh well just curious. I’m Armando by the way for does of you that don’t know.

BBB will be spinning this Thursday at Liquid.

cooljunkie will be sponsoring the party!

So, come one, come all for a really good night both for BBB, and for David Waxman on New Years.

I've been hanging out and shooting photos at the new Liquid since the beginning, and have seen it rapidly morph from a club with some issues, to one that emphasizes the enjoyment of the patron the most. On a working level and on a clubgoing level, I enjoy the place, and even have made some good friends among the staff in the process.

I appreciate the overwhelming response to my invite.But, I guess by the amount of pm's I'm recieving that their is some confusion.Please call kris or anyone for that matter at the club at 305 531 9411.It's far more easier to insure your name on the list than to pm me your request.I would like to add that I'm very happy that most of your suggestions and comments are of a very positive nature.I'm very happy that most of you are happy with the club.Please keep your comments coming,It's very important to me to provide all patrons with a great clubbing environment.It's also very refreshing to know that most people on this board care about music and it's venue as much as I do.Thank you, Billy

Hey beyondo!! You are my one man advertising Agency!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thank you for your publicity, you are my biggest fan!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. Nice gesture by liquid owner...

Regards,

Biz

Club Space

:splat: <<< beyondo looking very disgruntled...

Not for a looong time...

Billy Shaw and his friend Steve K purchased the rights to the Liquid brand from Ingrid and Chris.

Chris, as you know (hopefully), is in federal lockup, and Ingrid has moved on to promotions for events like Ultra and such, plus she has a kid now and I'd imagine needs to spend time raising him or her rather than dealing with owning a club! :)

I read in the papers all the "drama" surrounding Liquid (when Niki Taylor had her accident here in Atlanta)it was mentioned that she was friends with Chris.

I remember reading that he was in the fed's lodgings up in NY but I thought Ingrid was able to keep Liquid, especially since she tried to open up shop in NYC.

There were rumors that a Liquid was going to open up here in Atlanta but the club that *was* named "Liquid" (which changed it's name to Liquid Assets so as to not to confuse people that it was affiliated with the Miami Liquid) had no affiliation with Ingrid.

What a bummmer---I love the club scene here in Atlanta and Ingrid would be more than welcome here. I haven't been in Miami in a while and hope to make it to Liquid sometime.

Best of luck to Ingrid!!

Hey Pod,Hear alot of good things about you,look forward to meeting you one day.Your almost correct,Steve K is in charge of Hip-Hop marketing and chris is in witness protection under a new name.Quite an ordeal negotiating for the name to say the least.Steve K is a loyal employee none the less.Pod,If you'd like to contact me about anything else pm me with your e-mail and I'll shoot you off my #.By the way,The club is owned by the Shaw family.Thanks, Billy