Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICIAL I want to be 22 and never age another day in my life.... thread....

joeg

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I'm starting to convince myself that 30 might not be so bad after all...:blank:

i'm still trying to figure out what i want to be when i grow up...thought i knew, but...oh, well...just going through a phase, i guess... :confused:

but 30 really isn't as bad as i thought it would be...back when i was 18 i thought 30 was ancient!

:heart:

22? No doubt, 22 was a great year (I just turned 23) but if I could turn back the clock, I'd be 11. Shit...all you had to worry about was trying to beat level 3 of Double Dragon, who's bike could race the fastest, and worrying about long division. No stressin' over the females cause they didn't matter, what mattered to you was your best friend coming over and trying to beat Contra on Nintendo...now those were the days! :D

Originally posted by Abstrakt

22? No doubt, 22 was a great year (I just turned 23) but if I could turn back the clock, I'd be 11. Shit...all you had to worry about was trying to beat level 3 of Double Dragon, who's bike could race the fastest, and worrying about long division. No stressin' over the females cause they didn't matter, what mattered to you was your best friend coming over and trying to beat Contra on Nintendo...now those were the days! :D

holy shit that just brought me back...

yeah, well I dont think there is a best age.. well unless ur like 60 :) when u 18 u got no worries, but u cant do much... when 21 ur respected and can still party, but lets face it, u got a day job, and a bunhc or responsabilities.. so dont know...

well forget the typing ;p

Yeah, I guess to put some perspective on it... I'm 18, I have a full time job (and have had one for 2 years now).... and responsibilities.... So basically, i'm getting fucked.... I have the life of a 22yr old.... just not the privelages/respect....

case in point.... I just got back from psuedo (KICKASS).... I WOULD be at leapard lounge right now with the rest of my friends, BUT..... they don't let little kids in.... so it was off to the holland tunnel for me at 2am..... I'm so fucking tired.... I need to find a way to stay awake better when i'm driving back to jersey after clubbing....

Originally posted by joeg

Yeah, I guess to put some perspective on it... I'm 18, I have a full time job (and have had one for 2 years now).... and responsibilities.... So basically, i'm getting fucked.... I have the life of a 22yr old.... just not the privelages/respect....

case in point.... I just got back from psuedo (KICKASS).... I WOULD be at leapard lounge right now with the rest of my friends, BUT..... they don't let little kids in.... so it was off to the holland tunnel for me at 2am..... I'm so fucking tired.... I need to find a way to stay awake better when i'm driving back to jersey after clubbing....

. . . I thought I told you to get in bed mister!!! . . oh your mother is gonna be pissed . . .

. . need to drive? . . try yay . . but don't let it try you . . baaaaad stuff . .