Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Superman's

nSyNcBaBy

I'[ve taken them a few years back and they were good, but then I hadnt seen them around for a lil while. But Sat night I took one a SF.....it took a while to kick in...well over an an hr, but once it did, I was rollin, rollin, rollin pretty hard. So, my recommendation is go for it...:)

I had some not too too long ago...October sometime. They were pretty thick, pure white, and I'm pretty sure they had a score on the back. Tested only ok on the EZ test, but they surprised the hell out of me - really really spectacular roll. Very clean, happy, energetic but not speedy high. They were fine to eat, but particularly good snorted.

:) Hope that helps - have a great time!

I bought a batch of these lovelys not to far back, PINK supermans. Triple stacked. The first time I took it I dropped 1/2 and 1/2 got great visuals, but was pretty dopey. Good Pill, Nice press, strong hard... Good shit.. To bad Pink Supermans are hard to find .... And mad expensive...

i've taken them 3 times and each time during the roll i just wanted to :blown: myself how bad it was. you'd think i'd learn my lesson after the 1st time...

very dopey pills with what seems to be a lot of ketamine or mda in them. i dont think they even put mdma in thse pillz. :confused: