Clubplanet Nightlife Community

taking e when sick

toonz

sup i toook e numerous of times before, but i never took it like the condition that i am on right now.. really sick head throat chest neck pains...the works....so im wondering how it felt when other people took when they were sick

thank

toonz

LOL to tell you the truth, this might sound crazy, but right around this time of year last winter break, I had a really bad cold and a sore throat and a cough and whatnot, and we were all chillin' at a friend's house, and we decided to drop, and it was weird, when my roll kicked in, I actually felt better. I didn't have a sore throat anymore, etc.. so I dunno, not recommending it, but that's just my one personal experience with it. :)

I've done it, but I definitely don't recommend it. I felt alright during the roll (well..obviously ;) ) but the next day I was sicker, plus the 'next day feel like crap syndrome' was 10x worse. Just pass on it - it's not like you wont' hav the chance to do it again, you know?

Heh.. I'm actually sick right now.. I think I got sick NYE.. I got liek the chills or something, and my throat is killing me, I can barely swallow, and it sux cause I want a cig right about now, only smoked one so far all day today and that was this morning on my way to work!! Ahh!! I think I'm gonna go home and sleep some more.. :(

thanksgiving eve 2000.... I was sick, had the sore throat..swollen tonsils, headache, runny nose.. blah blah blah..... I rolled that night... felt great during the roll. But I felt like shit after that..... didn't get better for 3 weeks.

So I recommend not to... your body needs the rest to heal itself.. E will make everything worse