Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When sucking dick what do u prefer??

synderella420

Originally posted by gabo

there is nothing like having your bitch kneel in front of you and have her slob the knob!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i wouldnt put it that way, but i love when the girl is kneeling in front of me, and i am sitting on the couch or the edge of the bed. standing up while she is kneeling is nice too, like in the shower.

i like being near a large mirror so that i can watch what's going on. its such a turn on watching my g'f's mouth sliding up and down my cock, in fact i'm getting a chubby just thinking about it.

Originally posted by sd

i like being near a large mirror so that i can watch what's going on. its such a turn on watching my g'f's mouth sliding up and down my cock, in fact i'm getting a chubby just thinking about it.

HELL YEAH!!! once in a while me and lina would fool around in the guest bedroom in her basement....and the sliding closet doors had mirrors on them. i always used to look over at the mirrors from the bed so i could watch her suck my cock. that was such a turn on. and when we didnt have mirrors, i would always look down at her so i could see her lips movin over my mushroom.

yeah, so i just got myself really horny typin that. shit

MMM......I'm hungry now....

I like when a guy is sitting on a couch or whatever...with his legs spread and me in the middle :o This way it's easier to jerk the base slightly, and you have easier access to the "twins"...not to mention looking up with a mouthful:tongue:

But what I love....and i mean LOVE is when a guy gets dominant and lays me down and climbs on top......There's just something so erotic about feeling trapped, but loving what your doing.....not to mention my sweet lil' clit, which usually is gettin some attention too.....

:D

him laying, legs all off the bed

me standing nekid, bent over sucking the knob* ::thanxs pete haha::

and a mirror behind me so he can catch the view

lew.gif

blowjob.gif

::nothinlikeaviewfulloflovin:: :eek:

but im a curler, i guess him laid back, me in front curled up suckin away :o ::you also get a better feel of the shaft on your tounge this way...feel the lil pulsating throbbs of juices just flowing upwards.......ugh man...i need some::

Originally posted by xtcgspot

HELL YEAH!!! once in a while me and lina would fool around in the guest bedroom in her basement....and the sliding closet doors had mirrors on them. i always used to look over at the mirrors from the bed so i could watch her suck my cock. that was such a turn on. and when we didnt have mirrors, i would always look down at her so i could see her lips movin over my mushroom.

yeah, so i just got myself really horny typin that. shit

me too u bastard :o

I hate sucking dick when the guy is standing up because my neck starts hurting me :( I like when the guy is laying down espically when I'm sucking his dick & he is grabbing my hair at the same time... :) I prefer to go on my knees and hold myself up with one hand (weird ,i know) while blowing him..:)