Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The First Load

fierydesire

i personally take a short while for the 1st one..15-20 min or so...longer if the girl goes down...but after that give me about 30min while i take care of the girl orally and otherwise then once round 2 starts im good for about an hour to 2 of steady hard pumpin...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm goood

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Why don't you ladies take a hint and blow us first to get rid of the whole first load thing so we don't have to rub one out on our own.

LOL

Come on, be a team player.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Just rub one out....damn you...

Nah, why don't you eat us then we can blow you. What pleasure do I get out of sucking your cock, while I get none?

::Fieryisoneselfishbitch:tongue:::

All I get to see is your face cringe and your eyes roll behind your head like your going into convulsions :rolleyes:

Originally posted by fierydesire

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Just rub one out....damn you...

Nah, why don't you eat us then we can blow you. What pleasure do I get out of sucking your cock, while I get none?

::Fieryisoneselfishbitch:tongue:::

All I get to see is your face cringe and your eyes roll behind your head like your going into convulsions :rolleyes:

Admit it.

You love going down.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Why is this necessary? I mean shit it lasts for like 5 minutes. But Round 2 you boys are ready to rumble for awhile. Hmm...I say go to the bathroom and rub one out, then we can have round 2 :hump:

it all has to do with experience

Originally posted by glowdancer

it all has to do with experience

I totally agree with you on this Glow....this older guy I was dating(33)was completely amazing. We were having sex for like 45 minutes before he came the first time.....and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th forget it....it seemed like days before we stopped. Of course I had to put a stop to it, cause the Pretty Kitty needed some alone time. That was the best sex marathon I've had so far, without a doubt....

I'm still amazed at the control this guy had over himself....

:eek: :eek: :D:eek: :eek:

Guest gabo

I have good control when it comes to things like that. I can make it a quickie or a 2 hr session. there are tricks guys can do to help control your orgasm... you can(and I never tried this yet) when your close to cuming you pull your balls away from your body. Also you can do kegal excercises. thats holding the same contraction thaT is used to hold your pee.

There are other tricks but I am too tired to type them now