Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can Anyone Recommend a message Board That Caters to an Older Crowd?

I'm 24.....oh - yeah, CP is one of the best I have to say.....I left for a while but now its my top 2.....definately a quality board...plus it maintains a level of anonymity, some of the other boards you basically know everyone and its like a big chat room

a lot of CP'rs are older, people at work, etc....(old meanin 22 -35, not that its THAT old.....) but most of us act half our age.....'tis why we're here....(besides the music/scene of course)

Originally posted by charrails

[

a lot of CP'rs are older, people at work, etc....(old meanin 22 -35, not that its THAT old.....) but most of us act half our age.....'tis why we're here....(besides the music/scene of course)

Exactly being in the latter half of that age range I feel sometimes this board is a lil too young . then i say fawk it!! I act like Im 19 anyway so no big deal there are no age restrictions on a board or ur love for the music and goin out

Originally posted by momadance

its not depressing, its relitive. I am 24 and I feal old here all the time. its bacause of a combination of: immiturity within posts, actual posts looking for 18+nights, and people talking about exit as if its the greatest place on earth.

That is exactly how I feel. I absolutely love electronic music and clubbing, but I've been graduated from college for almost 4 years now and I cannot relate to the exit and factory scene anymore, which is a big part of this board. You look at life much differently when you have to get up and go to work everyday, and know that you'll be doing this for the rest of your life. I cannot relate to kids in college either. Its nothing personal against anybody but thats just how I and many other people of my age group feel.

Well I am 25 and I don't really care how old anyone is. Alot of my friends are alot younger than me. If they are at the same maturity level then what does the # matter.

When I go out I don't concern myself with the people in the club or what their age is. I go out to have a good time and listen to music. I do agree that some of the youngsters are a bit annoying at times, but the night is usually what u make of it.

Originally posted by lucabrase

That is exactly how I feel. I absolutely love electronic music and clubbing, but I've been graduated from college for almost 4 years now and I cannot relate to the exit and factory scene anymore, which is a big part of this board. You look at life much differently when you have to get up and go to work everyday, and know that you'll be doing this for the rest of your life. I cannot relate to kids in college either. Its nothing personal against anybody but thats just how I and many other people of my age group feel.

Dude, exactly.

Originally posted by vision

cp is still it

go aaaallllll the way down to where it sez culture club n pollyesthers

Ok buddy. And whats for you, the Factory? Fun place. I went last week and I still have a jar stuck up my ass. I also ate so many pills that I can't remember how to spell my name.

I'm 23 (sort of average) been posting for years now and I think all the boards (in my experience) just go thru phases. I agree out of all the boards that I post or have posted on - this one has the youngest age group, but it is the MOTHER of all boards - it was this board that started everything - so I will always have much love for this site. I hear you guys about Exit and SoundFactory shit...(I know where your coming from) it's like we are on a different level. But fuck it - just don't go into those dumb ass threads and you'll be fine, or do what I do -- come over here and bust the kats who say Tony Draper rawks....they don't know! LOL

but as far as what charrails said - that's totally tru. All the other boards we all know eachother - at least here you still get the excitment of seeing and hearing fresh/nonconformist ideas!

i'm rambling....sorry

Originally posted by exodust

I'm 23 (sort of average) been posting for years now and I think all the boards (in my experience) just go thru phases. I agree out of all the boards that I post or have posted on - this one has the youngest age group, but it is the MOTHER of all boards - it was this board that started everything - so I will always have much love for this site. I hear you guys about Exit and SoundFactory shit...(I know where your coming from) it's like we are on a different level. But fuck it - just don't go into those dumb ass threads and you'll be fine, or do what I do -- come over here and bust the kats who say Tony Draper rawks....they don't know! LOL

but as far as what charrails said - that's totally tru. All the other boards we all know eachother - at least here you still get the excitment of seeing and hearing fresh/nonconformist ideas!

i'm rambling....sorry

Holy poop!!!!

HOW U DOIN'??:D

I hear you guys about Exit and SoundFactory shit...(I know where your coming from) it's like we are on a different level. But fuck it - just don't go into those dumb ass threads and you'll be fine, or do what I do -- come over here and bust the kats who say Tony Draper rawks....they don't know!

I really don't think anyone says Draper rawks.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I really don't think anyone says Draper rawks.

uuuuuum that just means you haven't been around long enough -- not to long ago I remember a thread titled "best DJ - Draper vs. Boris" and I'm not joking --- I almost shit myself when I saw it!!!

oh and

SPRAGGA!!!!

what's up sweet love buttermuffin!!!! ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! miss ya we have to chill soon!

uuuuuum that just means you haven't been around long enough -- not to long ago I remember a thread titled "best DJ - Draper vs. Boris" and I'm not joking --- I almost shit myself when I saw it!!!

OMG, that is just too sad.

I can't believe someone actually posted that, I guess I havn't been here long enough.

spill the beans!!!who won!!!can i still vote!!!

i'm 32..maybe i should start lookin into tombstones...anyone know a good message board for funeral homes or undertakers??

Originally posted by vision

spill the beans!!!who won!!!can i still vote!!!

i'm 32..maybe i should start lookin into tombstones...anyone know a good message board for funeral homes or undertakers??

ALEX!!!!

hahaha - see this is why I love this board - can't go two seconds without a cutie poppin up ;)

WHAT'S UP WISEASS?