Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFF TOPIC: ur 1st memory?

klohe

I remember standing in my dining room staring at a long table covered in toys (my mom sold toys at the time). The far wall was floor to ceiling windows covered in beige sheer curtains, and my mom was behind the table arranging stuff.

I was about a year and a half old.

Ahhh...gather around children...DCsGLOW has a little story for you...

It all goes back to when I was just an itty bitty attachment.php?postid=596286...yes that's right children, I was a little squirmy spermy back in the day. Now it must of months maybe a year before I saw the real world on Feb 23, 1983...I remember cuming out of Interstate Boner, and traveling Northbound on the Fallopian Freeway, only bad thing was, I forgot my map...so after backtracking through other little spermies...I finally found my way...and I had to park it in some big glowing 3D ball. Call me crazy but it looks like a big piece of cheese, just like the moon...so after turning on my NOS and using the stock TURBO...I made it in. And I turned from this attachment.php?postid=596286...yes to that hot guy below you see with his shirt off...

Ladies if your interested, operators are standing by so don't hesitate to call...:tongue:

Originally posted by dcsglow

It all goes back to when I was just an itty bitty http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?postid=596286...yes that's right children, I was a little squirmy spermy back in the day. Now it must of months maybe a year before I saw the real world on Feb 23, 1983...I remember cuming out of Interstate Boner, and traveling Northbound on the Fallopian Freeway, only bad thing was, I forgot my map...so after backtracking through other little spermies...I finally found my way...and I had to park it in some big glowing 3D ball. Call me crazy but it looks like a big piece of cheese, just like the moon...so after turning on my NOS and using the stock TURBO...I made it in. And I turned from this http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?postid=596286 to that hot guy below you see with his shirt off...

Ladies if your interested, operators are standing by so don't hesitate to call...:tongue:

ummm Jimi...thanx for the story...but how does it relate to the post???? :confused:

Originally posted by dcsglow

It all goes back to when I was just an itty bitty http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?postid=596286...yes that's right children, I was a little squirmy spermy back in the day. Now it must of months maybe a year before I saw the real world on Feb 23, 1983...I remember cuming out of Interstate Boner, and traveling Northbound on the Fallopian Freeway, only bad thing was, I forgot my map...so after backtracking through other little spermies...I finally found my way...and I had to park it in some big glowing 3D ball. Call me crazy but it looks like a big piece of cheese, just like the moon...so after turning on my NOS and using the stock TURBO...I made it in. And I turned from this http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?postid=596286 to that hot guy below you see with his shirt off...

wow!! from your pic i definitely thought u were older than that!!!?!?! o well...still a cutie!!!;)

Originally posted by neptune1

I can remember being about 5 and having my Dad yell at me....I hid under my bed for a few hours :(

haha...i was always getting in trouble!! i used to yell at my dad from the top of the stairs so i was far away~>then he would come by the stairs and just make it sound like he was coming up and i would i FLY to my room!! i was a punk...my childhood involves a lot of funny stories and ToNs of injury stories since i was always playing with the big boys!!((lotsa hockey/video games/manhunt/wwf/stickball....etc....and the ever-so frequent butt kickin's from my big bro!!)

I don't remember how old i was but i was still in a crib so i was about 2-3. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and standing up in the dark thinking someone was standing beside my crib handing me a piece of candy. I reached out for the candy and grabbed the air and started crying. Then, I climbed out of the crib, jumped onto my brothers bed, and fell spread eagle onto the bedpost. Talk about OUCH!!

I remember being like 3 years old and I lived in the projects on the 5th floor. My downstairs neijhbor would come upstairs every half hour complaining that someone was shaking the radiator. My mom would be like there is no one in the house but me and my three year old son. From what I understand I was very innocent looking, But my head would spin when no one was looking. This continued on for a couple of hours till my mom finally saw me grabbing the radiator pipes that run throughout the whole building and shaking the shit out of them. Damn that was some funny shit ....