Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY Friday Jan. 11th VIVA LAS VEGAS **MEET-UP** & the Grand Opening of the CP SUITE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

pull up a chair and get comfy

i think we may be here for longer than a little while, except for howells at vinyl:D

ok but only comfy with you. ::you can pet my head and rub my tail:: ;)

no no but its gonna def be a short night at the roxy.....im getting the vynil itch :D

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Imma def be there....its my partner Paulie Feva's bday so we're bringing madd heads coming down in style!!!

see ya'll there

Mike BuGouT

~~~ yayyaya my music dictionary will be there!!!! mwaaaz:tongue:

Originally posted by northnjguy21

yeah that free thing is it a long ass line and if u miss the free befor 12 is it always 30 to get in ????

If you miss it, you can use my guestlist... PM me for it. It's $25 on the list.:)

Miss Codica will be in attendance again this week.. after last week's set, I woud be a fool not to be.. this time, however, I'm bringing my WHOLE crew over to Roxy so we can show everyone how to really tear it up.. :D :D :D

Too bad I'm not 21, I'd probally enjoy the whole CP lounge thing a lot more.. either way, CP definitely runs that place, and I'm proud to be a well-established member of the boards..

Hope to see a lot of the faces I saw last week and many more!! See you there guys.. CPers ROCK!! :D :D :D

Originally posted by clubkat

ok but only comfy with you. ::you can pet my head and rub my tail:: ;)

no no but its gonna def be a short night at the roxy.....im getting the vynil itch :D

We're all gonna scratch that itch w/ you baby ;) woohoo can't wait!

Originally posted by glowgirl

I use to Love the Roxy a few years back!

I didn't think it could get good again, I thought the Vibe that Roxy had was gone!

I'm going to have to see for myself!!!!!

See ya there!

GG

defiently not the same as Big Fridays was back then... i don't think there'll ever be another friday party quite like that one..

this party is great in its own way.. and one of my favorite dj's holds it doooooown :) vibe has been a little shaky so far, but i can feel its starting to come.. just needs some time.. as long as johnny keeps bangin it out(which there is no doubt he will) this party is gonna be around for a long time :D

Originally posted by PFloyd40

vibe has been a little shaky so far, but i can feel its starting to come..

yeah mad fights and overall people seem to have a bit of an attitude.

but all the cp heads in there more than make up for it and johnny throwin down the ill beats just makes the whole night.:D

Originally posted by blaznny

yeah mad fights and overall people seem to have a bit of an attitude.

but all the cp heads in there more than make up for it and johnny throwin down the ill beats just makes the whole night.:D

absolutly.

peace out

gianni