Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So where were you when Tenaglia dropped WITCH DOCTOR??

Sitting right in front of a speaker with siceone, klohe, neptune1, tastyt, and snoozie8 was dancing behind me. Couldn't believe he dropped that track from like four years ago........

......thats about when you came over and were like "He dropped Witchdoctor! He's insane!"--highmay.

Which he is

Originally posted by highmay

i was in the middle of the dance floor with andy, glowsticks, and bklyn kid....pure insanity....you?

pure insanity, no doubt!! He dropped a bunch of old school tracks last night...the crowd was loving every minute of it!

Also, does anyone know if you can get that "Don't You Want Me" (Human League) track he dropped?

*** back to recovery mode for me ***

Originally posted by dlsandwich

Thanks for verifying that! It's things like this that make life worth living....if Roger is anything like he was at Centro last month then it's gonna be AMAZING....

well think about that....but TWICE as long of a set!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D :cool: :cool:

I was by the back speaker, the closest speaker to the bathroom. (faces right toward the booth)

I couldn't believe he dropped it.

Bringing back Spin Spin Sugar for Night of Classics was pretty great too though! :)

... and as far as the Human League track, enjoy hearing it at Vinyl with Danny, cause that's the only place you will hear it. :tongue:

Originally posted by djustinh

I was by the back speaker, the closest speaker to the bathroom. (faces right toward the booth)

I couldn't believe he dropped it.

Bringing back Spin Spin Sugar for Night of Classics was pretty great too though! :)

damn........ we were all right near you...right in between the 2 back speakers dead center......

we def go to meet one of these days....I wont be in NY next weekend, but Ill be at Vinyl for the 3rd anniversary:)

Where was I when DT dropped the Which Doctor ??

Hell, I don't have a clue. But I do know it was another monster night. As every CP night out ends up being. Great hanging with everyone yet again. Shouts to everyone I chilled with and those I met for the first time last night. See you next time.

By the way, did anyone notice how DT went off with some kick ass 80's remixes for what seemed like at least an hour. DT fuckin ROX.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Sitting right in front of a speaker with siceone, klohe, neptune1, tastyt, and snoozie8 was dancing behind me. Couldn't believe he dropped that track from like four years ago........

......thats about when you came over and were like "He dropped Witchdoctor! He's insane!"--highmay.

Which he is

wtf?!?!?!? I don't remember him even droppin that track....:(