Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who does H?

entao25

bkissa, in case you didn't know what totaldipshit originally posted, here is a reminder..what he puts into his body is one thing (and yes, that should be no one's business other that his own, lest he opts to superimpose his ideologies on innocent message-board members), but when he slams the scene in defense of heroin and then makes a rediculous and unjustifiable parallel between designer drugs and crackhead drugs, that is another.

Originally posted by DIPSHIT youll all do fucking garbage designer drugs and k and gbh but youll knock people who use dope...what a bunch of fools...keep smoking and sniffing coke cause Ill tell ya what - its about 100 times worse than fucking heroin will ever be. I seen coke heads change personality like the wind..one second they are all cool and the next they are fucking fiending theyre ass off and ready to kill you for thier next sniff or hit on the pipe...alternatively most dope addicts get thier H do it and mellow out and read a book or watch a movie or eat some food or work on the computer

Originally posted by rollergirlkxg

bkissa, in case you didn't know what totaldipshit originally posted, here is a reminder..what he puts into his body is one thing (and yes, that should be no one's business other that his own, lest he opts to superimpose his ideologies on innocent message-board members), but when he slams the scene in defense of heroin and then makes a rediculous and unjustifiable parallel between designer drugs and crackhead drugs, that is another.

i dont know. i'd hate to be criticized for the drugs i do.

only thing i hate is when people get fucked up in public. that's disgusting. doesn't look glam at all.

Originally posted by totaldipshit

youll all do fucking garbage designer drugs and k and gbh but youll knock people who use dope...what a bunch of fools...keep smoking and sniffing coke cause Ill tell ya what - its about 100 times worse than fucking heroin will ever be. I seen coke heads change personality like the wind..one second they are all cool and the next they are fucking fiending theyre ass off and ready to kill you for thier next sniff or hit on the pipe...alternatively most dope addicts get thier H do it and mellow out and read a book or watch a movie or eat some food or work on the computer. Yeah its addictive - so is every other fuckin drug out there - grow up all of u.

. . . Dude, I lived in the Heroin death capital of the United States for 10 years, and I will say , with authority, at you have no fucking idea what you're talking about . .

. . . Smack is one of the most horrible substances ever refined by man . . I can't even begin to explain to you the pain that I've seen people suffer from it . . . . I really do feel for the junkies out there . . . :( . . . .

Guest saleen351

WELL MY COLLEGE ROOMATE IS A RICH KID FROM PLANO TEXAS, IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT PLANO TEXAS THEN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT H! HE KILLED HIS GF TWICE AND THEY BROUGHT HER BACK TO LIFE BOTH TIME, 13 PEOPLE IN HIS HS IN ONE YEAR DIED OF OVER DOSES. NOW THIS AIN'T A POOR TOWN THE KIDS DRIVE 525 AND 7401 BEEMERS TO CLASS.......CHEVA IS WHAT THEY CALLED IT. I WOULD COME HOME FROM CLASS AND HE WOULD BE SITTING THERE CRYING, WHY BECAUSE SOMEONE CALLED HIM TO TELL HIM SO AND SO DIED OF H.

HE GOT THESE CALLS AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH........