Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who does H?

entao25

Been there, tried it a few times. an amazing, incredible drug. it scared the shit out of me because it was so good. i snorted it and smoked it, and both ways were awesome. i wouldn't do it again, because it really is addictive. I had to do it in a very controlled environment where i knew i couldn't get any more. Drugs are bad, m'kay?

I have never tried H.

But there was an interesting article in the Economist (a good magazine) about 5 months ago.

it listed a whole bunch of drugs and the percentage of casual users who were addicted to it.

Nicotine was king at 85% of the people that used it were addicted.

Crack was second at 50% and Heroin was third at 45%

When they combined crack with cocaine it droped to about 30%

Crazy statistics!!!

all from memory BTW so don't quote me, but the numbers are very close.

I am a very curious girl; and yes I know, curiosity killed the cat. I tried it twice and you know what? I absolutely hated it. I felt ill, not fucked up- sleepy and queasy; it reminded me of sickness and hospitals, I imagine that's how it would feel if I were dying of a terminal illness and had to be doped up simply to exist without screaming in intense agony.

And I'm not even going to elaborate on my opinion of dopeheads- because frankly just thinking about them makes me sick to my stomach.

• 3 weeks later...

youll all do fucking garbage designer drugs and k and gbh but youll knock people who use dope...what a bunch of fools...keep smoking and sniffing coke cause Ill tell ya what - its about 100 times worse than fucking heroin will ever be. I seen coke heads change personality like the wind..one second they are all cool and the next they are fucking fiending theyre ass off and ready to kill you for thier next sniff or hit on the pipe...alternatively most dope addicts get thier H do it and mellow out and read a book or watch a movie or eat some food or work on the computer. Yeah its addictive - so is every other fuckin drug out there - grow up all of u.

Originally posted by totaldipshit

youll all do fucking garbage designer drugs and k and gbh but youll knock people who use dope...what a bunch of fools...keep smoking and sniffing coke cause Ill tell ya what - its about 100 times worse than fucking heroin will ever be. I seen coke heads change personality like the wind..one second they are all cool and the next they are fucking fiending theyre ass off and ready to kill you for thier next sniff or hit on the pipe...alternatively most dope addicts get thier H do it and mellow out and read a book or watch a movie or eat some food or work on the computer. Yeah its addictive - so is every other fuckin drug out there - grow up all of u.

You are a fucking moron, so just STFU. Cokeheads are bad, but they don't compare to dopeheads, who are fucking usueless scum of the earth. I'm not just speculating here. So get your fucking head out of your ass, go sniff some dope, puke in the toilet and nod off because we really don't need you around here.

I've tried damn near everything and that shit is fucking disgusting on so many levels.

yeah, you sound like you know what you are talking about. Who the hell shoots up and then sits there reading? Do you even know anyone that does this shit?

i have never tried it, but 2 friends of mine were out looking for K, found a guy and he sold them what they thought was K

they said they snorted it and just fell back in a chair.. felt very nauseas and next thing they knew it was a couple of hrs later

the dealer must of sold them the wrong jar, or some of his heroin

they dont know for sure it thats what it was, but they think thats what they took..

don't buy drugs from people you dont know

Originally posted by tastyt

You are a fucking moron, so just STFU. Cokeheads are bad, but they don't compare to dopeheads, who are fucking usueless scum of the earth. I'm not just speculating here. So get your fucking head out of your ass, go sniff some dope, puke in the toilet and nod off because we really don't need you around here.

I've tried damn near everything and that shit is fucking disgusting on so many levels.

what she said.

i had similar experience to what you stated here in in your last post. i dont understand the obsession people have with it.

Originally posted by tastyt: I've tried damn near everything and that shit is fucking disgusting on so many levels.

That shit is sooo disgusting on so many levels. Not to get to "specific," but I know from some experience with it. My ex was in the MCDonald's drive-thru and he was literally a couple of hundred yards up from our hotel, and he had been getting nuggets for like an hour, so I kept busting up his cell and he wasn't answering, so I ran to the drive-thru, only to see that he had driven maybe ten feet from the teller, with to-go bag in hand and passed out on his steering wheel with his foot on the brake. His response to me when I was finally able to wake him up was "Uhh, I must have forgotten to breathe." Fucked up shit. I can understand where the guy who said coke might be more addictive was coming from, but obviously he is not speaking from experience, cause if you go solely on heresy, I am sure that you could even come to the conclusion that K isnt a topical anesthetic for subhuman primates, but we all know that isnt true. Dude, don't fart higher than your ass allows, and save the anecdotes for times when you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Originally posted by rollergirlkxg

Dude, don't fart higher than your ass allows, and save the anecdotes for times when you know what the fuck you're talking about.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Way to go Rollergirl!

I've never done H personally, but it does look like crazy shit. I'm glad it's never been offered to me cuz I'm the kinda person that "won't knock it till' I try it". Thankfully I watched Pulp Fiction and seeing Uma's nose practically explode turned me off to that whole crazy idea.

Do yo thang ~ Just be careful and responsible. And please, don't share needles if that's your thing; not to be a party-pooper, but HIV is on the rise...

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by lolahotass: Thankfully I watched Pulp Fiction and seeing Uma's nose practically explode turned me off to that whole crazy idea.

Pulp Fiction is second to the matrix. That fawkin movie was off the hhhoooookkkkk. I'll bet that, contrary to some people's popular beliefs, k or c wouldn't leave you in need of a shot of adrenaline through the heart. But as we have already established, some people at least THINK (LOL NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) they know better than others. LMFAO!!:idea:

~~~since ur so defensive (dumb) im assuming u do it....so honestly im surprised u have money left over to still have internet and a comp in general....................go ahead ruin ur life u really are a total dip shit:blown:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~since ur so defensive (dumb) im assuming u do it....so honestly im surprised u have money left over to still have internet and a comp in general....................go ahead ruin ur life u really are a total dip shit:blown:

let him be sexy, what you put into your body is your business.