Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greek, Italian, Russian.... what about the Polish!!

yeah girl!!! finally some more polacks!! i know there's one other polack on here. were lacking dammit.

all countires on the mediterranean are beautiful. that water is unbelieveable and the architecture of some of the cities is breathtaking. i wish was thereeee

Originally posted by mssabina

yeah girl!!! finally some more polacks!! i know there's one other polack on here. were lacking dammit.

all countires on the mediterranean are beautiful. that water is unbelieveable and the architecture of some of the cities is breathtaking. i was i was thereeee

Hunny poland is not on the medditerranean, we on the cold baltic sea... and Krokow is the phatest city...

Originally posted by stonedcl

Hunny poland is not on the medditerranean, we on the cold baltic sea... and Krokow is the phatest city...

duh, i know that... i was referring to what the first poster said about italy and greece being beautiful. lol whoops i see how you could think i was geographically retarded :rolleyes::D

Originally posted by jennEfer

Gotta represent.

Although I have to admit... the Italians have the best fawking food. And between Italy and Greece, I don't know which country is more beautiful. It's that whole Mediterranean thing.

Here we go!!!!!!

Now you're gettin it, it is the whole Mediterranean thing. Poland is nice too.

italy is definitly a beautiful country./.. havent been there yet, but i'll let you know in two weeks when im there for 4 months!

pollacks.... all i gotta say is i dated a plish girl a couple years ago (still hang out and chill once in a while)... and damn she was one fine lookin girl.... i always asked her to talk dirty to me in Polish

:hump:

Originally posted by jbocc10

italy is definitly a beautiful country./.. havent been there yet, but i'll let you know in two weeks when im there for 4 months!

pollacks.... all i gotta say is i dated a plish girl a couple years ago (still hang out and chill once in a while)... and damn she was one fine lookin girl.... i always asked her to talk dirty to me in Polish

:hump:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

classic bocc statement

Finally, some other Polish people on the board. We all need to get together and represent at the next meetup.

Poland is def. a beautiful country. The summers up north by the Baltic Sea are amazing. Plus its cheap to rent a house up there thats 5 minutes away from the beach....

ahh thank god im not the only polish chick here! and one thing that summers in poland are the greatest...chillen in a cafe in Krakow or kayaking on the lakes up in Mazury...esp Mikolajki my moms town...chillen in the clubs in Warsaw...ahh i love it there its so laid back.... :D

but i cant wait to go to greece...this summer hopefully...i cant wait! and italy thats another dream vacation to absorb the culture there ...the history...ahh soon soon....

and one more thing...enough of the gay and stupid jokes...

MeOw*

Originally posted by mysterynyc

excuse me?! lol....actually i shouldn't be talking.

i was born in Lvov, which is a city in western Ukraine EXTREMELY close to the Poland/Ukraine border.

aiiiiiight....well sweetie love to tell that ur Polish...cause back in the day that was all Polska!

ahh no more drama please...but hey mssabina if they wanna bring it on...BRING IT !

Originally posted by sexxychicklett

aiiiiiight....well sweetie love to tell that ur Polish...cause back in the day that was all Polska!

ahh no more drama please...but hey mssabina if they wanna bring it on...BRING IT !

'

hey sweetie...i know it was Poland before..but #1. I'M JEWISH....take a look at the picture. DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A POLACK TO YOU. I DON'T THINK SO LOL.

#2. IT WAS ALSO AUSTRIA BEFORE..AND IT USE TO BE CALLED LEMBERG.