Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a question for everyone...Please Read!!

some friends of mine are renting Platinum out on a Monday night some time in the beginning of April...I will be spinning all night

it will be 18 to party, 21 to drink, $2 beers, $3 well drinks, and $3 shots......$10 for all clubplanet members....

out of curiosity, how many of you would be interested in coming???

BG

Originally posted by vision

there would be no way i would not be there

this is too big not to do for a cp hed

between all the people that me and my friends who are running it know, this will without a doubt be the biggest party to hit Rutgers EVER....

plus i know CP knows how to party, and when CP spreads word....aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww shit!!!!

BG

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i'll go, sounds cool. hey, if u wanna tag team spin let me know...i'll be down to rip some shit up. i'll bring the vinyls BG ;)

um...ibclubbin dont even fuckin spin vinyl...might as well stick to bringing yer cds if u do tag with him. But hey to each his own

Originally posted by ibclubbin

not really, but i thought it was a more entertaining way to bump up my post than going *bump*:laugh:

BG

joking aside though....i know i know how u said its easier to haul cd's but bro...if u have fuckin pull in that dive of a bar then damn u gotta learn vinyl someday if u plan on gettin yer name out?? i mean christ would u like father quoth to help u out on yer vinyl adventure? id be more than willing to show u the beauty of vinyl...i mean who the fuck needs cd's u can listen to that shit in yer car without a crossfader lol. oh btw......

*BUMP** :laugh:

:watchthisshitturnintoacdv.s.vinyldjthread::

like ive said before, until i have:

a) room for tables in my room

B) a steady paying job to afford decks and vinyl

it is not possible for me to get on vinyl...however i have been spinning at my friends house and i am getting decent...since i already have good comprehension of the music, its just a matter of learning a different method...

lets not make this a vinyl/cd debate....lets just talk about having a good time!!!!!

and by the way, i have no intention of DJing as a career

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

like ive said before, until i have:

a) room for tables in my room

B) a steady paying job to afford decks and vinyl

it is not possible for me to get on vinyl...however i have been spinning at my friends house and i am getting decent...since i already have good comprehension of the music, its just a matter of learning a different method...

lets not make this a vinyl/cd debate....lets just talk about having a good time!!!!!

and by the way, i have no intention of DJing as a career

BG

like i said to each his own....no doubt.