Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else dispise the 18+ crowd???

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I have no problem with the 18+ crowd but I'd prefer to hang out with people over 21. Actually, I prefer people who have graduated from college. Its nothing personal, but many kids are still very clueless when they are in college, which is totally ok. I know I didn't have a clue about the real world until I was done with school and got a real job. And you know what, you shouldn't be concerned with my shit. College is the time in your life where you should have fun and be free of these real world responsibilities. I know I did. I say, enjoy it as long as you can. Take 5 years to graduate if you want. I promise, if you are one who enjoys college life you will never have as much fun again! Life looks a lot different when you have to wake up everyday and go to work, knowing that you'll have to do this for the rest of your life. I'm no old foggie, I'm only 25 but man do I think differently from when I was in school. One more piece of advice and then I'll shut the fuck up, go easy with the pills in your younger years. The shit is not good for you, mentally and physically. I'm saying this from experience. Your brain will thank you for it in the long run.

Originally posted by lucabrase

I agree. I have no problem with the 18+ crowd but I'd prefer to hang out with people over 21. Actually, I prefer people who have graduated from college. Its nothing personal, but many kids are still very clueless when they are in college, which is totally ok. I know I didn't have a clue about the real world until I was done with school and got a real job. And you know what, you shouldn't be concerned with my shit. College is the time in your life where you should have fun and be free of these real world responsibilities. I know I did. I say, enjoy it as long as you can. Take 5 years to graduate if you want. I promise, if you are one who enjoys college life you will never have as much fun again! Life looks a lot different when you have to wake up everyday and go to work, knowing that you'll have to do this for the rest of your life. I'm no old foggie, I'm only 25 but man do I think differently from when I was in school. One more piece of advice and then I'll shut the fuck up, go easy with the pills in your younger years. The shit is not good for you, mentally and physically. I'm saying this from experience. Your brain will thank you for it in the long run.

exactly.

except im glad to be out of college, i have more fun now and i can spend my own money + i responsibility is good.

:D

although this topic gets me very heated and shit and im totaly against all the people that hate 18+ parties...i have to agree with you on this...because u are realistic...you said that you remember being young and how things are ..im only 19 and as i posted on another thread that im more mature than half the 21 year olds that i know...i got to school full time, i work part time, i started and run my own successful dj business, and i used to coach basketball and soccer...so i feel that i am a very responsible person and yet i know that its gonna be different in the future once i graduate college...but i just hate being put in a stereotype...well now im kinda rambling, the whole point of me posting this was to applaud you on ur response because you actually defend your arguements and do understand that you too were once 18+ , unlike half the other people on this board who just like to run their mouth cuz they are over 21.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. inyourdreams.. technically speaking.. if you despise the 18+ people.. you basically despise anyone who is of 18 years of age and older all the way up to like 100+..

So what does that mean.. you only like 17 year olds and younger?? :confused::rolleyes:

wow