Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else dispise the 18+ crowd???

Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. inyourdreams.. technically speaking.. if you despise the 18+ people.. you basically despise anyone who is of 18 years of age and older all the way up to like 100+..

So what does that mean.. you only like 17 year olds and younger?? :confused::rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Holy shit....:laugh: :laugh:

I like this gal!! :)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

despise is a powerful word 18 and up clubs aren't s bad just turned 21 so been going to them , but its not th club that is wack most of the time it is the people who go to the club, i mean i been to some upscale 18 an up places that wouldn't let fat or nerdy people in and it was great then again u go to some places and they let any 1 in with 30 bucks whos dressed right and it's wack, it's just depends on wut the club is going to let happen i men ben roxis they had no door code i mean i lov clubs tat if u ugly they won't let u in, Cause who really wants to go out and spend money get dressed up and look over and see a disgusten group of people kills the whole time but just to say it 18 and up isn't bad its the kind of 18 year old's they let i that makes or breaks the club, simple ness if u like cluben with kid's u probley beat up and picked on in hs lol roxy's you spot but if u like to see some juice heads and bleach blonds do Look else where don't even waste your time go once you'll never go again and if u have gone once and u ain't into the hs nerd pack's lol say sup cause i know to some of yall i make sense

Originally posted by joeg

Oh yeah, I guess I should have mentioned that i'm 18.... but I don't really fall into that croud....

not all 21 clubs are the sh1t eiether few have good door codes, i mean they'll let any thing in its disgusten, lol ca't wait till summer again i work a door in hoboken and beleave me i'm not into u got id u dressed good u got money u in lol if i don' like the way u look i'm sayen your id is fake and to get the fuk out of my face clubs are ment to be upscale a place to relax and mingle not a place for over wight lazy trashy people i mean if u wanna club i think most people should get off ther asses go to a gym get face lifts do some thing cause i m tired of cluben with people who just look like they belong home online in a chat room picken up ther future dates lol

Originally posted by tranza

You know exactly what I was talking about you fucking chump..

Oh my...we got a tough guy here!!!! Know your role, and don't step to this - ok little guy! :rolleyes:

Dumbass

Oh, if you keep your mouth shut, ragga might give ya a biscuit! Good doggy!

Originally posted by codica3

LOL.. nah.. maybe I shouldn't believe YOU anymore.. afterall.. you said you were retired yet I saw you with my own eyes Friday.. :D

Good point...never know when I'll show, or when the nipple game will get played!!!

Watch out for that! :eek:

Originally posted by spragga25

Oh my...we got a tough guy here!!!! Know your role, and don't step to this - ok little guy! :rolleyes:

Dumbass

Oh, if you keep your mouth shut, ragga might give ya a biscuit! Good doggy!

Like IYD said before, ALL TALK.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Like IYD said before, ALL TALK.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hmm...I had to scroll back to see where I heard that before...It wasn't from you so two things:

You could be posting under a different name...

or

You're a complete idiot...what the heck is "IYD" anyway? That was worse than your 18+ post...get a clue

I don't waste my time even checkin em out (with the exception of vinyl, bc of the talent there), bc I always end up getting pissed off bc some drunken little kid burns me with a cigarette or pukes on my shoes...

Bottom line is this: I'm down to have a good time with anyone, no matter what age, but in the 18+ parties i've seen in the past-its not worth my time. I'll stick to the strict 21+ parties:)

Originally posted by playboychick

I couldn't stand the 18+ crowd when I was 16-18...funny how some things never change!

i agree with ya. and i agree with blackhaus also cause alot of the young crowd don't know how to handle themselves when they are out.

I myself am under 21 yet I must say thanks to my fake ID lol I hate the 18+ crowd it is a very immature crowd, they are all like OMG i am at a club! I thank god Sound factory is 21+ on Saturdays! I am not hating on these kids but they just don't know how to act sometimes I still love you guys though :)

Originally posted by spragga25

Hmm...I had to scroll back to see where I heard that before...It wasn't from you so two things:

You could be posting under a different name...

or

You're a complete idiot...what the heck is "IYD" anyway? That was worse than your 18+ post...get a clue

I've been posting under this name for 3 years slappy..

IYD = InYourDreams, you know the girl you were getting tuff with you pussy?

I saw your pic in one of the threads, your a lil guy but you have such a big tough mouth..

I'd like to see your big tuff act in person..

Untill we meet :finger:

I've been posting under this name for 3 years slappy..

IYD = InYourDreams, you know the girl you were getting tuff with you pussy?

I saw your pic in one of the threads, your a lil guy but you have such a big tough mouth..

I'd like to see your big tuff act in person..

Untill we meet :finger:

Is that a threat kid? And you come to the rescue of your little girl...Chivalry isn't dead - how cute!

Tell her to keep her TRAP SHUT and then there will be no need for you to come and save the day!

Seriously though - you don't wanna fight me...you...just....nah! :blank:

I really dont see why people have such a big problem with 18+ parties. I always thought it was about the music. But I might be wrong. Places like Vinyl and Twilo really sucked because they were 18+:rolleyes: I'm gonna be turning 21 this year and I'll start going to 21+ parties because I will be able to. The same goes for a person that just turned 18. They're new to the scene and the only place they can get in is 18+ parties. And all of us were in that situation at that age. So unless you you were born 21, I dont see a reason to be complaining.....