Clubplanet Nightlife Community

don't you guys think it looks BAD to be mangled in a club??

bkissa

i always hear stories beginning w. 'the other night i was so MANGLED'...but honestly when i see people in clubs who are really fucked up i wish they could take a look at themselves and see how stupid they look.

i know i've gotten really bad a few times, but i get embarrassed when it does happen. is it "ok"?? i don't think so. :o

Originally posted by bkissa

i always hear stories beginning w. 'the other night i was so MANGLED'...but honestly when i see people in clubs who are really fucked up i wish they could take a look at themselves and see how stupid they look.

i know i've gotten really bad a few times, but i get embarrassed when it does happen. is it "ok"?? i don't think so. :o

i agree... being too fucked up is bad... i hate seeing girls bugin their faces off, and i hate the way i look sometimes... depends on the club though... at Vinyl/ tunnel... i dont give a damn

i think we've all had our share of lookin like crackheads though.

I agreed that getting too fucked up in clubs is not a good thing...I can't say I haven't done it before, but I don't even roll at clubs anymore. It kills me seeing people fallin all over the place in clubs...save that for home, its safer and you don't make an ass outta yourself.

I got SOOOO fuct up Friday night...when into a K hole off of some "very weak K" riiiight...I was throwing up and everything, but totally discreetly...help everything till I got into the bathroom and controlled myself so much, ppl didn't didn't even know how much of a mess I was...this was all totally unintentional bc I too think ppl who r too fuct up look like fools..majority of the time...I actually know what is going on :rolleyes:

Originally posted by klohe

I got SOOOO fuct up Friday night...when into a K hole off of some "very weak K" riiiight...I was throwing up and everything, but totally discreetly...help everything till I got into the bathroom and controlled myself so much, ppl didn't didn't even know how much of a mess I was...this was all totally unintentional bc I too think ppl who r too fuct up look like fools..majority of the time...I actually know what is going on :rolleyes:

Everyone at some point has looked completely fucked up in a club before including myself so when I see someone all bugged I just laugh and continue. Its not like they are going to be good for conversation anyway so it doesn't make any sense viewing them as someone you want to strike a conversation with.

Funny story though, I watched some kid a limelight walk face first into a pole downstairs........I laughed my ass off.

Well.... it looks bad i think if your at a non-drug place.. such as a bar, or certain clubs taht are mor drinking oriented...

but some places are MADE to do drugs in.. not that you HAVE to, but its where people can come together, and eb mangled together, and who cares what you look like.. it about fun, and if thats the kind of place your in, i think most people understand that...

Originally posted by blondymu

Well.... it looks bad i think if your at a non-drug place.. such as a bar, or certain clubs taht are mor drinking oriented...

but some places are MADE to do drugs in.. not that you HAVE to, but its where people can come together, and eb mangled together, and who cares what you look like.. it about fun, and if thats the kind of place your in, i think most people understand that...

i totally agree with you, it is stupid to do drugs in a place where no one is really on drugs, it's all about the atmosphere :)

Originally posted by blondymu

yea but you should still try to look somewhat put together. i try not to advertise myself as a crackhead when im out.

Originally posted by bkissa

Yes it looks absolutely horrendous when a person is severly fucked up in a club.. walk through Exit on a Friday night (well on a past-Friday night when Draper was still a resident) and take a look around at a lot of the people..

Fucking wack..

Originally posted by codica3

Yes it looks absolutely horrendous when a person is severly fucked up in a club.. walk through Exit on a Friday night (well on a past-Friday night when Draper was still a resident) and take a look around at a lot of the people..

Fucking wack..

hahaha so true girl so freakin true

i dont think its that big of a deal getting "mangeled" in a club....everybody there is there to have a good time, and a good time is different things to different people...at the same time, i think everybody should be able to stand on their own two feet....just my opinion.....on a different topic-at factory stay away from the grapes....i was there one time rollin my balls off and they didnt have the usual candies that save everybody from gritting away their teeth.....this night they didnt.....instead there was a big bowl of fruit with massive amounts of grapes....i tore through grape after grape.....i must have eaten 500 grapes....i was sick with the worst stomach ache ive ever had for two solid days....still hurts to think about it :puke: