Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your sigs are out of control!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by northnjguy21

lol if more people had pics in the sigs no matter how long it toke to load i would be a good thing cause at least u know wut the person look's like rather then just some 1 hideing behind a pc

Isn't that why we have personal web sites? :confused:

<sigh> :rolleyes: drama...

Never liked going crazy on the pics myslef, but

I can't say they rally ever bothered me, although maybe

I'm a little spoiled because I'm either on broadband or

sitting on a backbone at work so nothing ever seems

slow..

Although if it's really a problem you can always tuen off images as you browse..

lol if more people had pics in the sigs no matter how long it toke to load i would be a good thing cause at least u know wut the person look's like rather then just some 1 hideing behind a pc , i mean damn people should have more pics i think i mght have to add more pics to my sig , i mean even tho i get more atteion the most yall any way's u can never have enough people sayen sup :blown:

I know I'm new here but this kid can't be for real.:laugh:

Originally posted by brooklynkid

i was playing with fierydesire's S&M photo and i managed to get it down to 20k from 40k with no loss in image quality at all.

You probably could have got it smaller... except thats not all you were playing with at the time..... :D :D :D

Originally posted by fierydesire

Riiiiiiiiiiiight:rolleyes: Um hun please use spell check number 1,

2. You get a lot of attention :laugh: ROFLMAO....sure ya do

3. No one hides behind a PC, we all go out and chill and do you come?

4. Pics in your sig make you look like a conceited person.

5. Lastly they are so freakin annoying

Damn Z!! That was lethal!

:jawdrop:

Originally posted by brooklynkid

OK so I don't complain about much around here but is it me or are people's sigs getting larger and larger? I mean some people are placing huge 640 x 480 images in there that weigh over 60k, and others put like four 20k images in there. Some people just throw HUGE pictures of their CP names there. I can see your name on the left! :D

Unfortunately not all of us are in T1/DSL/Cable Modem land and it's *really* annoying when you want to read interesting threads but have to wait for 20 posts to load, with more than half of them sporting HUGE banners in the sigs. Ever hear of "less is more"?

Am I alone in thinking this or am I just a jaded old school web designer stuck in 56k dialup hell? :confused:

Just adding my €2...

complaint mode is now off:D

I agree Less is more...

hhmmmmm so just cause your sh1t is slow u espect people to not put sh1t in ther sigs lol crazy lil kid i mean damn i had like 10 pics in mine in the begining and it never slowed my sh1 down let people live and worry bout your self kid cause just cause u don't got pics in it don't mean u gotta hate on others ofr exspressing them selfs lol

lol as george read's wut he just typed he sits back with a smile and admire's him self in a the full lenth mirror maken the pec's jump knowing that people will hush cause people who speak bets be up to par cause i hate have to look down upon people

Lemme guess: You're one of those dude's who walks around all sweaty with no shirt on, bumping into people with your stubbly arms, right? I knew it.