Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the problem with stupid people

they have no creative thought. they are the stupid following the stupid. entirely predictable and 30 replies to this topic is completely pointless because all the stupid people will say the same thing:

"what's your problem?" i already said. stupid people

"who are you talking about?" if you had to ask...

"drama is bad" so is hearing your stupid opinion

and many stupid people are so afraid to speak against "the powers that be" and strangers, they can't even tell each other that they're stupid!

DON'T BE STUPID! VOICE SOME TRUE THOUGHT TODAY! this is a message brought to you by the Society for Social Betterment, dedicated to nyc420 and marshmellow with smoky love

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

deanna -

Your point seems to have proven itself, my friend. The stupid are simply too stupid to recognize that fact, and will ALWAYS be the first to object, insisting that the "am not/are too" argument is the most effective first line of defense. Quite comical, how they do mock themselves, no?

Best,

ichi

Originally posted by ichi_gami

deanna -

Your point seems to have proven itself, my friend. The stupid are simply too stupid to recognize that fact, and will ALWAYS be the first to object, insisting that the "am not/are too" argument is the most effective first line of defense. Quite comical, how they do mock themselves, no?

Best,

ichi

Moving right along....:D

Originally posted by deanna11

they have no creative thought. they are the stupid following the stupid. entirely predictable and 30 replies to this topic is completely pointless because all the stupid people will say the same thing:

"what's your problem?" i already said. stupid people

"who are you talking about?" if you had to ask...

"drama is bad" so is hearing your stupid opinion

and many stupid people are so afraid to speak against "the powers that be" and strangers, they can't even tell each other that they're stupid!

DON'T BE STUPID! VOICE SOME TRUE THOUGHT TODAY! this is a message brought to you by the Society for Social Betterment, dedicated to nyc420 and marshmellow with smoky love

. . . Well, first off, I wouldn't say that "What's your problem?" is a stupid question in response to the statement that you made about stupid people . .

. . There has to be something that's ticking you off with the morons in our society at this moment, or you wouldn't be ranting about how you hate all of them .. . So give us the reason, and maybe we can help you come to some kind of catharsis . . which, in turn, will heal your pain . .

. . Also you state that "many stupid people are so afraid to speak against 'the powers that be' and strangers, they can't even tell each other that they're stupid!". . . I agree that many times we censor ourselves because of the fear of non-acceptance, but how can we possibly call strangers stupid, when we can't possibly understand what's going through their heads. . . Observable actions will allow us, but simple statements aren't telling enough to judge a person mentally inferior. . . .

deanna11 = most interesting posts with the fewest words....:)

yea, I wish people would exert themselves a little sometimes........nothing like scrolling through 3 pages of smilies........I think if you're gonna post, in most cases, say something that at least one person in this world will be interested in reading........MO anyway......

Originally posted by tyco

deanna11 = most interesting posts with the fewest words....:)

yea, I wish people would exert themselves a little sometimes........nothing like scrolling through 3 pages of smilies........I think if you're gonna post, in most cases, say something that at least one person in this world will be interested in reading........MO anyway......

. . tyco, It's interesting that you say that . . I've been guilty of running my mouth off in some posts and it seems that, lately whenever I do . . I end up killing the thread . . Now, I've certainly try to take conversations to a more substantial level, but no one seems to want to take the time to read it . . . I still drop science from time to time, but I see the trend in my own posts going towards short, simple answers as to not waste anybody's time. . . .

. . oh well . .

hehe i love deannas posts

she does have a point though. there is a sea of trivial and hackneyed thought on this board. perhaps we should put on the stupid filter, and process out the bad elements.

mah mama said, life is like a message board. you never know who youre gonna upset.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Well, first off, I wouldn't say that "What's your problem?" is a stupid question in response to the statement that you made about stupid people . .

. . There has to be something that's ticking you off with the morons in our society at this moment, or you wouldn't be ranting about how you hate all of them .. . So give us the reason, and maybe we can help you come to some kind of catharsis . . which, in turn, will heal your pain . .

. . Also you state that "many stupid people are so afraid to speak against 'the powers that be' and strangers, they can't even tell each other that they're stupid!". . . I agree that many times we censor ourselves because of the fear of non-acceptance, but how can we possibly call strangers stupid, when we can't possibly understand what's going through their heads. . . Observable actions will allow us, but simple statements aren't telling enough to judge a person mentally inferior. . . .

perhaps, but posting requires thought and we hear here more than simple statements. i would consider some posts expressive enough to make some evaluations of a person's character, which is important, because those who post with NOTHING expressive of themselves are probably hiding what they know is not worth expressing

Originally posted by deanna11

perhaps, but posting requires thought and we hear here more than simple statements. i would consider some posts expressive enough to make some evaluations of a person's character, which is important, because those who post with NOTHING expressive of themselves are probably hiding what they know is not worth expressing

well put