Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD at Roxy 03/29 - CONFIRMED!

Originally posted by msoprano13

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuck bro...your talking about me getting a hard on?.....the fuck...ahahahahhahahahhahahahah............U know I love women.....LoL......sorry bro......ahahahahahhahahhah............ahahahahahahhah.........ahahaha..Ohh man....Gina gotta stay away from my mouth.....LoL

YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW HAPPY I AM ABOUT THIS. Last feb 9th I got sick and didnt get to enjoy. Then I went to Boston and he only spun for 2 hours, that sucked. i cant wait. It has been 2 years since I seen him perform a full set... FUCKING A DUDE

Originally posted by king73

YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW HAPPY I AM ABOUT THIS. Last feb 9th I got sick and didnt get to enjoy. Then I went to Boston and he only spun for 2 hours, that sucked. i cant wait. It has been 2 years since I seen him perform a full set... FUCKING A DUDE

yeah i couldnt go the last time he spun here (April'00) bc i was moving that weekend.

and the mess in Boston in august was due to the power went out in Fenway/Landsdowne. so glad i didnt spend the $$ for that.

so yeah i am psyched too!:)

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah i couldnt go the last time he spun here (April'00) bc i was moving that weekend.

and the mess in Boston in august was due to the power went out in Fenway/Landsdowne. so glad i didnt spend the $$ for that.

so yeah i am psyched too!:)

Boston was more of a scare than a mess. Turned out to be an awesome night.