Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What drug do you want to try next?

magilicuti

tried everything ive wanted to except DMT..damn elusive drug...once i find it tho ill be down as hell to keep it around..or so i think lol

oh and k is ok i spose..if u wanna go into a khole and drool on yourself for a while..interesting for those "out of body" experiences...expecially mixed with cid..then your mind is flying at a 100mph and your body wont move...hope u have a strong mind to handle that shit cuz your gonna go for a trip like no other...oh yah and that drip is horrible..but thats how u know its about to slam u...

ick ick ick

I'm not sure but I think crack is about the same as coke but it doesn't last as long...or something...neither are things you should be doing

my dumb friends(the ones who do drugs) told me that k was a cat traquizier that made you trip out. they said it was alot of fun at first but after a while caused damage to their intestines and nasal passages

I don't don't drugs my self( although back in the day I used to smoke pot,but then I got a job and ..well you know) but I do take some herbal suppiments(like 5-htp,and no I don't do E I just like the extra seraition as an antidepressant) next up damiana, to cure headaches. So if you get headaches, you know from all those bad drugs ya'll seem to like doing(dummies) try some of this to feel better

oh yeah and stay away from that meth and h otherwise your the dumbest of the dumb. Ya'll know you makes h ... same guy that likes to crash planes into buildings. if ya got to waste money on drugs get weed,at least that way your loot goes to mexicans instead. Plus you don't turn into a another fucking junkie...I hate fucking junkies.

well just my 2 cent