Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is wrong with us clubbers?

WHY....

is it cool to close out Factory?

is it cool to go clubbin every night of the week?

does being cracked out after a long morning of clubbing actually feel kind of cool?

Does anyone else feel the same as me, that we brag about "how long we stayed" or "how late we stayed" or "how many bumps we did" and we feel proud because we are crackheads? When we were younger we were proud because we got good grades, played well in the baseball game, or did something nice for our friends or parents. Now we are proud because we have irregular sleeping patterns, deafened hearing, and missing nose hairs.....

am I the only one who thinks this way?

BG

WHY....

is it cool to close out Factory? - hmmm don't think its cool but love to do it

is it cool to go clubbin every night of the week? hmmm i have alot of free time on my hands and love music & to dance

does being cracked out after a long morning of clubbing actually feel kind of cool? hmm i dont' care if someone thinks its cool or not.. i'm out to have a good time not to impress anyone

but that is just my opinion ... to each is own!

I don't know about you, but i was never really

one for great grades listeniung to authority or joining

the glee club, Was the same way when i was young

then it was cool to sneak a few beers when i was 13.

Hey I've always known I was alittle twisted a little

and I can't say i let it worry me anymore, better than lying to ourselves about what were like.. I mean if you're cracked out

and you avg night ends at 5:30 may as well be honest about it.

The truly depraved and sublime beauty all it's own.

people do it because they do it.....not because they want to be cool. if i close out factory it's because i wanted tot stay and the music was good that day....i may tell my friends how good it was ...but i won't be braggin simply because i 'closed'. on the whole drug note...i find them gross..and hate the feeling((well of most drugs))...and i myself do not go 'clubbin' EVERY night...i have a career....sleep is important to me...at least a couple nights a week.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

WHY....

is it cool to close out Factory?

is it cool to go clubbin every night of the week?

does being cracked out after a long morning of clubbing actually feel kind of cool?

Does anyone else feel the same as me, that we brag about "how long we stayed" or "how late we stayed" or "how many bumps we did" and we feel proud because we are crackheads? When we were younger we were proud because we got good grades, played well in the baseball game, or did something nice for our friends or parents. Now we are proud because we have irregular sleeping patterns, deafened hearing, and missing nose hairs.....

am I the only one who thinks this way?

BG

. . . I would go into my whole "Double" badge theory of being a partier , but it would undoubtedly kill this thread . . . . So i'll just shut the fuck up . .

. . peace . .

I think we hate ourselves, so we try and see how much steady abuse we can give our bodies until they shutdown.....

Either that or Music is good, People are Cool, and everyone is just trying to have a good time while they're young....

You Decide.

i dont know...it just seems like people are always bragging to me (not just on the board) about doing things that arent exactly brag worthy..

"oh man, i didnt study and i BOMBED my exam"

"duuuuuude, i havent slept in like TWO DAYS!!!"

"i spent, like, 300 dollars at the bar last night!!"

maybe people just want others to think they are more badass than they really are....everyone wants you to think you have more money, get more ass, know more people....basically that you are much tougher than you really are

i take people with a grain of salt...i listen, nod my head, and figure that at least half of what comes out of a person's mouth is bullshit.....call me skeptical, but thats how i see it...

and phuturephunk, i dont know what youre talking about with your double badge theory, so could you please share? :)

BG

its an maturity thing...everything should be done in moderation...to much excess is bad for anyone...but people wont understand that until they realize it themselves, which is what youre going through now...

if you decide you want to party sober, go to SF until about 11am, or just party on friday night....then by all means go right ahead...if your friends dont like it...fuck em...who controls your life?

Who's proud?? I don't feel proud after factory....it's the walk of shame. It's 12pm, it's light out, they're are people out with their children, you're half naked (sometimes), and you're coming down off a 8 hour high. I always say those famous words "This was the last time..I'm never going back to factory but for some reason I always go back. SF is a great time...being out dancing is a great time...you live once. I may not be proud but I live once these are my choices and I don't regret the choices I've made.