Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto at exit again??!

My friends were at exit last night and supposedly DRaper got on the mic promoting a couple parties and meantioned something about Tiesto for Feb. 15. Anyone know iof this is true? If it is I'll be happy as hell. His first time there was amazing I thought.

I agree, Draper for afterhours sucks. As soon as I heard him play Rythem Ready as the first song after Tiestos set I wanted to puke and got the hell out of there, but that still doesn't detract from Tiesto in my opinion. Wherever he is I'll go.

whats the deal with draper... i cant say that he has the best music b/c i just started clubbing not to long ago and ive only been to exit -- ive also checked out the top100 djs & hes obviously not up there... iam gonna have to stop by roxy one friday night and see what JV is about, but for now can someone tell me the difference between JV and draper????

Originally posted by maxx330

whats the deal with draper... i cant say that he has the best music b/c i just started clubbing not to long ago and ive only been to exit -- ive also checked out the top100 djs & hes obviously not up there... iam gonna have to stop by roxy one friday night and see what JV is about, but for now can someone tell me the difference between JV and draper????

bro... go to vinyl, roxy, factory all these other clubs. You'll find different styles of music and a lot better dj;s out there then draper.

Originally posted by njitpimp

My friends were at exit last night and supposedly DRaper got on the mic promoting a couple parties and meantioned something about Tiesto for Feb. 15. Anyone know iof this is true? If it is I'll be happy as hell. His first time there was amazing I thought.

man i really fuckin wish draper would get on that mic and give his farewell speech already :mad:

he would get on the mic and be like "ladies and gentlemen thank u for comin to hear me spin chessy noise. My residency has been driven into the ground only because me and managment give each other reach arounds, but im sorry to inform u all that i am no longer Rhythm Ready" man if i ever heard those words it would be music to my ears :idea:

Originally posted by maxx330

You gotta go check out other places,,, Some of my friends at Exit, they refuse to go elsewhere. And they've been going to Exit for like 5 months now. I beg them to check out other places.

About between JV and Draper. JV mixes 1000 times better, and his track selection is more exclusive then Drapers. Vicious throws down a lot of unreleased tracks. I like DRaper too, I'm one of the few actually that kinda likes him. He drops good tracks..... there mostly all cheese, but I'm also a bit of a fan of cheese, I'll admit it.

Did anyone hear about that fight between Draper and Tiesto last time he spun at Exit? I have a friend who is good friends with Draper and he says that Tiesto was a complete asshole...spilling his drink on Draper's records and all that. I heard Tiesto also messed up the Denon CD players on purpose just to fuck up Draper. So, I'm not sure if Exit would want him back again. But that's just speculation.