Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Dont Do Drugs

Originally posted by roadrunner

This thread's a joke, right?

Dude, looking at you're picture, you definitely look like you do drugs. Who else gets their chin peirced?

Seriously, if/when you do 'em, you'll be like, "Oh, NOW I get it!!!"

That is, if this thread isn't a joke. Which I still think it might be.

Ya gotta love stereotypes. :blank:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahhahah Because I have my labret pierced it means I do drugs? Your a fucking moron. I posted this topic because I wanted CP's members opinions. most of the people I see doing drugs at SF and shit and they are mostly clean cut as hell but they still do tons of drugs. You must really pre-judge people by there looks.

Originally posted by roadrunner

This thread's a joke, right?

Dude, looking at you're picture, you definitely look like you do drugs. Who else gets their chin peirced?

Seriously, if/when you do 'em, you'll be like, "Oh, NOW I get it!!!"

That is, if this thread isn't a joke. Which I still think it might be.

Everytime this question or debate comes up we usually arrive at the same conclusion... moderation. Too much of anything is bad for you... food, tv, alcohol, caffiene, you name it. Drugs are no different. The only difference is that a smaller amount is bad for you.

I'm with whoever said the "once a month thing".. it's worked for me for almost two years. I still have a great time with or without it, but that once a month I just have a blast!!! Even though you may (And are going to) want it more than that, limit yourself. (moderation... get it?)

Also, if you have any symptoms of depression, or are kind of weak minded (not in a bad way, just in a way that you have trouble giving things up), I'd say steer clear in general.

That's my 100 lira (that amounts to about 2 cents)

Originally posted by liqidxtc

if you are looking to have an enlightened party experience id say e is the way to go. it makes u feel good and not just fucks u up to the point where u don't know where u are like k does. but taken together, they can make ur experience even better. if for example u feel like u can dance for 3 hours without getting tired, if u take a pill u can dance the whole night and feel GREAT

ok this is what pisses me off!!!

you dont need pills to dance all night. you dont need any drugs for that matter. if you need drugs to have a good time, then in my book you are fucking insane (not in a good way)

:mad:

why dont you just put a loaded gun to your head an pull the trigger? theres something that can be a real "mindfuck" for ya

:blown:

"its not called trance for nothing"

Originally posted by doubtness

I'm slowly pulling myself away from the drug scene.

It's like a habit, once you go, you'll get hooked into it.

So it's better to stay away from it, rather than trying it, and being hooked on it.

Take the advice of these fellow cp'ers.

Originally posted by notallthere

hahhahah Because I have my labret pierced it means I do drugs? Your a fucking moron. I posted this topic because I wanted CP's members opinions. most of the people I see doing drugs at SF and shit and they are mostly clean cut as hell but they still do tons of drugs. You must really pre-judge people by there looks.

that is well-said. i remember all those CA boys with tanned skin, 1milliondollarsmile and with a constant (co*e-induced) nose-run. i love drugs and i think one needs them when clubbing. it's just a question which drugs are allowed (take prozac for example) and which aren't.

... this include legal/"normal" drugs like alcohol and caffeine.

fuck the fda, that's my two cents.

drugs are drugs.

anything that alters perception or your physical and/or mental state is a drug. this includes BEER and COFFEE.

all drugs can become psychologically addictive.

there are def. those to avoid

that can fuck you up for life just

by doing it once - don't believe

the hype about LSD or PCP...

there is a STRONG possibility

that even one hit can permanently

cause recurring occasional hallucinations.

shit is no joke.

but the real point of this post is...

those have to be some PRETTY *WEAK* parties you're going to, that you're even Considering doing drugs to have a 'better' time.

Originally posted by thehacker

... this include legal/"normal" drugs like alcohol and caffeine.

fuck the fda, that's my two cents.

drugs are drugs.

anything that alters perception or your physical and/or mental state is a drug. this includes BEER and COFFEE.

all drugs can become psychologically addictive.

there are def. those to avoid

that can fuck you up for life just

by doing it once - don't believe

the hype about LSD or PCP...

there is a STRONG possibility

that even one hit can permanently

cause recurring occasional hallucinations.

shit is no joke.

but the real point of this post is...

those have to be some PRETTY *WEAK* parties you're going to, that you're even Considering doing drugs to have a 'better' time.

. . . I agree 100 percent Kris . . . . I to have fallen into the mindset that one drug's abuse is more tolerable than another . . . Say nicotine over Tek (Heroin) . . . but I cannot deny to myself that ALL of it is destructive . . .

. . . I think one of the worst shams that's been perpetrated in recent years is the notion that Pot is harmless . . . and yes, if you listen to the advocacy groups they do make it seem like it's on the level with Alcohol and 100 times better for you than cigaretts . . . I will attest to the fact that this is BULLSHIT and should be dismissed out of hand . . .

. . . There is one simple fact about abuse that anyone who decides to partake in should keep in mind : IF YOU ARE A DRUG USER, YOU ARE A COCKROACH!!! . . . plain and simple . . . I am a cockroach . . I freely admit this . . and I wear my badge of cockroachedness in pride amongst my cohorts, and in shame in comparison to the people I respect (including friends and family members. . ) . . I don't like the feeling I get when I wake up each morning in this godforsaken dry heated air and can't breathe . . . I don't like the fact that I smoke so much pot and so many cigarettes that when I'm in the shower in the morning I hock up a lung because the humidity shakes free years of damage that I've inflicted on myself . . . but I keep doing it . . why? . . . cause i'm a cockroach . . and you will be too if you follow my path . . .

. . . E is no different . . . I recently thought I didn't use it to escape. . . I was wrong . . . I use it to feel myself as well, for I spend most of my time numb to everything around me . . . It does indeed fulfill these needs . . and in turn, inflicts me with depression and confusion . . do I keep on doing it? . . YES . . why, cause I'm a COCKROACH . . . Will I continue to do it even if my health deteriorates? . . . sorry, I'm already there . . . drugs have taken me from the goody-two shoes geek that never touched a thing in his life to the monster that I am today . . . The monster that avoids all the closeness and intimacy of level human contact for the rush of a fleeting hit of something or other . . . . And every time I take that hit, the grasp of its effects gets weaker and weaker in my hands . . .

. . . ya know . . . me and the other cockroaches in my old office used to . . well I wouldn't call it pick on . . . but rather raz this one kid named Aaron that was , as we viewed him, completely nieve to the world . . . He was pussy whipped and completely clean . . almost came off as naive . . . and we'd give it to him for being like that . . .

Us :. . "Come on Aaron, you come out and party with us tonight . . . ". . .

Aaron : . . ."nah, that's ok guys . . "

Us :. . . "Aaron . . it's time to put on the big boy pants and learn about the world . . "

. . . and so on . . . We'd hoot and holler about how he's gotta have some fun and whatnot . . . but somewhere, deep down inside of each of us Cockroaches, we'd kinda lament the fact that we weren't simply whipped and content . . . We'd lament the fact that we didn't even know why we did the drugs anymore, how simple it would be just to be clean . . . and how much of a fading dream that was from our outlook . . .

. . . Now . . . several years and a thousand miles later I sit here in front of my computer . . . . I am feeling my normal blasted self . . . lungs burning from years of abuse . . . head tied in knots from all the substances that have ripped it to shreds and reconstructed it one to many times . . . I sit here and wonder what Aaron is doing . . .

. . . He's probably at Lake Eola park with his Girl admiring the sunshine . . .

. . . . For us Cockroaches. . . sometimes . . . Alot of times . . . that beautiful sun never rises . . .

. . Don't do drugs kids :(

Peace,

-Phuturephunk

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . There is one simple fact about abuse that anyone who decides to partake in should keep in mind : IF YOU ARE A DRUG USER, YOU ARE A COCKROACH!!! . . . plain and simple . . . I am a cockroach . . I freely admit this . . and I wear my badge of cockroachedness in pride amongst my cohorts, and in shame in comparison to the people I respect (including friends and family members. . ) . . I don't like the feeling I get when I wake up each morning in this godforsaken dry heated air and can't breathe . . . I don't like the fact that I smoke so much pot and so many cigarettes that when I'm in the shower in the morning I hock up a lung because the humidity shakes free years of damage that I've inflicted on myself . . . but I keep doing it . . why? . . . cause i'm a cockroach . . and you will be too if you follow my path . . .

. . . E is no different . . . I recently thought I didn't use it to escape. . . I was wrong . . . I use it to feel myself as well, for I spend most of my time numb to everything around me . . . It does indeed fulfill these needs . . and in turn, inflicts me with depression and confusion . . do I keep on doing it? . . YES . . why, cause I'm a COCKROACH . . . Will I continue to do it even if my health deteriorates? . . . sorry, I'm already there . . . drugs have taken me from the goody-two shoes geek that never touched a thing in his life to the monster that I am today . . . The monster that avoids all the closeness and intimacy of level human contact for the rush of a fleeting hit of something or other . . . . And every time I take that hit, the grasp of its effects gets weaker and weaker in my hands . . .

. . . Now . . . several years and a thousand miles later I sit here in front of my computer . . . . I am feeling my normal blasted self . . . lungs burning from years of abuse . . . head tied in knots from all the substances that have ripped it to shreds and reconstructed it one to many times . . . I sit here and wonder what Aaron is doing . . .

. . Don't do drugs kids :(

Peace,

-Phuturephunk

what a confession! i am really moved, being a big fat cockroach myself. on the other hand, how can one Not Do Drugs? it's like you'd be living in the 20th century and never had a drive in a car....(this is in no way against what you said phuture!)...it's the emanation of the Zeitgeist one is forced to feel if one is alive, to be 'the part of the time' and 'in time'!

post e is really a nasty thing, as well as post co*e...as for pot, i don't do cheap drugs, LOL. seriously, to go directly to my point, i don't know whether i'd advise anyone to do or not to do drugs, because both is bad in its own way. if one decides not to do it, one fetishises the notion and becaomes addicted to the very idea of doing it. lifetime adict. + one fails to understand people who do it, and thus cannot communicate with them properly. if one does drugs, one enters a one-way street...

ugh, i hate being seriouys and judgemental...

:-===-----------

ciao

z

Im always sober at clubs

I dunno i think i did enough drugs when i was younger I don't need to do it anymore. Plus i have lost so many really close friends to drugs I can't bare to fuck myself up like that and see my close friends do the same. Anyone that im around I try and make them stop or cut they down. It's really not worth it if u think about it. Your wasteing money to feel like shit the next day and fuck up your health. Yay let me kill myself, jeeze why do it slow and painful when u can jus put a gun to your head? I am very anti drugs but hey if its ur thing its ur thing but its not mine

Originally posted by notallthere

All I read about and hear about is how great E and K is. I smoke and drink but that's all I have ever done. I am 22 and the more I read about al the shit people do at clubs it makes me think.... Am I missing out on a awesome experience?

>>>...... I just don't know! What do you guys think?

All I have to say is if you have gone this long without touching the shit continue in not doing it. Trust me your not missing out on anything , and im sure you could spend your money more wisely.

Man, if you call yourself a real fan of good electronic music then you don't need anything but the music to make you feel high! This is what's wrong with the whole scene today. Some people think they can only appreciate the music and/or have a good time if they're on something. Bullshit man! I don't even drink alcohol when I go clubbing because I wanna be completely focused on the music. All you need for a good time is a bottle of water to keep you hydrated, and most importantly, good music. Don't depend on drugs to have a good time. Be real, be honest with yourself, and be honest with the music. It's about the music!