Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fight At Exit Friday Night!!!

thats just dumb, why would anyone start a fight in general and in a club in particular?...it does not lead to anything except trouble.

:blown:

my guess is that some people feel inferior inside and think they have something to prove. Just like small dogs always bark on the big dogs, i beleive its called infiriority complex :)

I hope exit is your club of choice, because we don't need ppl like that anywhere else!

typical :rolleyes:

seriously though, that's nothing to be proud of. fighting someone just makes you look like you haven't graduated from the middle school maturity level.

Btw, I beat up on a guy in a wheel chair. Yeah really pumelled him ..it was SO cool!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by junior0320

DID ANYONE SEE THIS FIGHT IT WAS IN THE BACK CORNER BY WHERE ALL THE KOREANS ARE ALL THE TIME..... MY BOY KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF SOME KID AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE SAW IT..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i am sure you can find plenty of fools to fight in jersey, so why dont you and your 'boys' stay there next weekend. your cheep asses will save on gass and tolls

DID ANYONE SEE THIS FIGHT IT WAS IN THE BACK CORNER BY WHERE ALL THE KOREANS ARE ALL THE TIME..... MY BOY KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF SOME KID AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE SAW IT..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They were most likely Chinese, the Koreans have a good vibe, and are always down for parties. Exit is like 75% Chinese tho

a fight??? at exit???? NO WAY :rolleyes:

shit i better go there next week, maybe i'll get to see the re-match

so tell me something, does your boy usually pay 30 dollars for admission just to beat up some guy and get kicked out by a bouncer....or is it just a hobby? :blown:

Originally posted by realz

They were most likely Chinese, the Koreans have a good vibe, and are always down for parties. Exit is like 75% Chinese tho

i dont think chinese people are lame enough to goto exit, so they were probably korean.

then again, koreans fighting...

hmmm, tough decision.

why dont you just leave it be, as a buncha people with bad vibes, instead of making this racial?

Originally posted by kingman

i dont think chinese people are lame enough to goto exit, so they were probably korean.

then again, koreans fighting...

hmmm, tough decision.

why dont you just leave it be, as a buncha people with bad vibes, instead of making this racial?

hah... are you kidding me? You havent gone to Exit since 99 huh? Its now predominantly Chinese, the only Koreans you see are the few that we bring (to the right of the DJ booth, in front of the VIPs, they are all usualy cracked out sitting on the floor just like they used to sit on the stairs at Twilo :P)

I guess that makes your 'Boy' the STUD.

Keep that fucking nonsense in your own backyard.

Grow up :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by realz

hah... are you kidding me? You havent gone to Exit since 99 huh? Its now predominantly Chinese, the only Koreans you see are the few that we bring (to the right of the DJ booth, in front of the VIPs, they are all usualy cracked out sitting on the floor just like they used to sit on the stairs at Twilo :P)

Like what the kid said...."DID ANYONE SEE THIS FIGHT IT WAS IN THE BACK CORNER BY WHERE ALL THE KOREANS ARE ALL THE TIME" So stop blaming someone else. :tongue:

Originally posted by gothzane

Thats what you get when you get a group of drunk muscle head e-tards shoving 10 gallons of K up their noses acting like macho jackoffs.

:flame:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: funny but true..... i saw one to many pointless beef there... amuses me tho:confused: