Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Threw up on "E"?

:jawdrop::puke:

Have anyone puke after taking E? Well, that was me in SoundFactory on Sunday moring at 5:45a.m. throwing up by the coat check room. Not a pretty site. Then again no one really noticed it. I am a newbie to this stuff. Maybe it was the chicken sandwich that i ate before I took one.

:puke::biggun:

That never happened to me... ever.. but i know a girl who always throws up..i think that's a signal she should stay away from the stuff... and maybe you should too.. maybe your body is sending you a sign.

& I have done E plenty of times in every condition..full, empty tummy and never had any problems

Originally posted by bito21

:jawdrop::puke:

Have anyone puke after taking E? Well, that was me in SoundFactory on Sunday moring at 5:45a.m. throwing up by the coat check room. Not a pretty site. Then again no one really noticed it. I am a newbie to this stuff. Maybe it was the chicken sandwich that i ate before I took one.

:puke::biggun:

Welcome aboard!

Never ever take E on a full stomach,thats why you threw up.

Peace

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Throwing up on E is your body's way of telling you that you've had one pill too many (even if that was your first one).

I have to agree on that, from personal experience. I went from never puking to puking almost every time. Body was telling me to STOP THIS SHIT :(

I hear this happens to about 1 in every 20 people...

And actually, food in your stomach is better. All I used to puke was water cause i would roll on an empty stomach. *DUMB*:rolleyes:

its a common thing for me to throw up on e. recently though, ive been good with it and havent thrown up for the last 2 times. it doesnt depend on anything at all for me and can happen at any time at all. what i do notice sometimes is that if i throw up, my peak gets stronger. people say u wont throw up if u trip on an empty stomach and maybe that would work for u. also, maybe drinking more water will help you out. take it easy and party safe :)

Why don't you try plugging the pill. You will roll harder & it also seems to make people less pukey :) Plugging is the way to go..It can be a few reasons , you rolled on a full stomach.. That you shouldn't.. Rolling also on a empty stomach makes you roll harder :) It can be the pill was 2 strong for you..Why dont you take 1/2 of the pill next time when you roll and see how you feel :) Try popping 1/2 or a whole Tums if you start to feel nauseous also :) I know with some of my friends after they puke they roll harder ;0

Originally posted by princesslolita

Why don't you try plugging the pill. You will roll harder & it also seems to make people less pukey :) Plugging is the way to go..It can be a few reasons , you rolled on a full stomach.. That you shouldn't.. Rolling also on a empty stomach makes you roll harder :) It can be the pill was 2 strong for you..Why dont you take 1/2 of the pill next time when you roll and see how you feel :) Try popping 1/2 or a whole Tums if you start to feel nauseous also :) I know with some of my friends after they puke they roll harder ;0

. . . I seem to remember somebody telling me that ant-acid and speed is a dangerous combination . . . I'm just wondering cause I suffer from frequent heartburn . . .

i don't think that the quick puke is really u'r body telling u much of anything other than its hard for it to take in that much of any number of things. there are plenty of actual vitamins, foods, etc. that can cause the same problems

some people pop (puke) and feel fine immediately after

some have to take a crap

some get gas

whatever

if u feel sick and don't like it just don't do it. only u can know u'r body well enough to decide.

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I have to agree on that, from personal experience. I went from never puking to puking almost every time. Body was telling me to STOP THIS SHIT :(

I hear this happens to about 1 in every 20 people...

And actually, food in your stomach is better. All I used to puke was water cause i would roll on an empty stomach. *DUMB*:rolleyes:

all i have to say is NYE and ewww

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

you are NOT supposed to take E on a full stomach

that is a NO-NO

i've done it inadvertently.. still never threw up or really even came close too.. only reason i say don't take a pill on a full stomach is b/c i'm convinced you lose a lot of it, ie it doesnt' all get absorbed..

actually the first time i even rolled i ate on it b/c i didnt' realize i wasn't supposed to.. it wasn't til after everyone started looking at me goin, "dude wtf are you doing?!"

hahahaha

Originally posted by barvybe

i don't think that the quick puke is really u'r body telling u much of anything other than its hard for it to take in that much of any number of things. there are plenty of actual vitamins, foods, etc. that can cause the same problems

some people pop (puke) and feel fine immediately after

some have to take a crap

some get gas

whatever

if u feel sick and don't like it just don't do it. only u can know u'r body well enough to decide.

Yes, very true. I think people throwing up on E used to be a lot more common several years ago, my friends warned me about it when I first started; I think because the pills were just a lot better back then!

But it's not a big deal; it happens almost every time I do it, like I'm queasy for about 5 mins, I puke, and then I blow up like crazy.

Just try to make sure you're near a garbage pail next time you drop!

i will admit i am a puker and about 9 out of 10 times i do.

and no i dont thinks its your body telling you --"enuf is enuf" This has happened since the very first one for me. There is a small minoirty of us (liek 5% i'd guess) that it happens to consistently.

But like someone else posted, i throw up, then i feel like a million bucks afterwards. :D different ppl react differently to everything.