Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SNATCH! (the movie,for those of you with gutterminds)

Favorite lines from the movie:

"Tyrone!...YOU SILLY FAT BASTARD"

"Why do they call him Boris the BulletDodger?"...."Because he dodges bullets Avi...:rolleyes:!"

"UZBEKISTANIAN?!....THOSE SNEAKY FUCKIN' RUSSIANS, I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH THEM!"

"...and a Pikey reaction, is quite a fuckin' thing."

What were you going to do Tommy, Bust a cap in his ass?

Do ya like Dags? Dags, Oh yeah I like DOGS.!

What the fuck is that? Its a shotgun Sal. No its not, its a fucking antiaircraft.

What kind of a fucking get away driver is he , if he cant get away from anythin, dont worry Tyrone can move when he has too...

Its a fucking 5 ton truck Tyrone, It was at a funny angle, ITS behind you...

Fuck off!

Has to be the funniest movie of the year, Did anyone understand anything any of the PIKEe's said throughout the whole movie besides CARAVAN :laugh: ?

"Do you take sugar?", "No thanks Turkish, I'm sweet enough"

That movie's awesome! Did any of you guys see the "Fuck" motage on the DVD? An old issue of Maxim gives DVD secrets, and the one for Snatch is really good. After hitting some ridiculous combination of buttons (up, left, right, whatever) it reveals a clip that shows every scene where they say Fuck (you'd never believe how many times they say it). It's really funny, but only to be outdone by the same clip, with Fuck beeped out everytime.

The issue of Maxim is long gone, but I bet you could find it somewhere on the web... if you've got the DVD it's well-worth checking out.

cant wait for Guy Ritchies next both snatch and Lock stock are 2 of my faves.. and yeah the DVD is packed with extras including subtitles for Pikey when Brad Pitt is speakin at one point he rambles something so indecipherable they put ???? on the screen

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

"Do you take sugar?", "No thanks Turkish, I'm sweet enough"

That movie's awesome! Did any of you guys see the "Fuck" motage on the DVD? An old issue of Maxim gives DVD secrets, and the one for Snatch is really good. After hitting some ridiculous combination of buttons (up, left, right, whatever) it reveals a clip that shows every scene where they say Fuck (you'd never believe how many times they say it). It's really funny, but only to be outdone by the same clip, with Fuck beeped out everytime.

The issue of Maxim is long gone, but I bet you could find it somewhere on the web... if you've got the DVD it's well-worth checking out.

i saw it...the secrets are hidden on the second disc...you put the selector on the icon in the middle of both screens, hold down the left or right button and hit the enter button.....a diamond will pop up on the screen...

i had to mess around to figure it out and i dont quite remember...fool around with it....its worth checking out:)

BG