Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roxy sucks

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

U SUCK!!! lol

"wait wait wait I know u your sexxybabyd" hehehehe nice meetin u hun :)

you were a ray of sunshine in a dark, desolated hellhole;)

and i went for JV's b-day and hated it then too, so there are no tides turning here :D

should have gone to vinyl..............

BG

Originally posted by maxx330

I went there once and it was pretty much empty when compared to exit... I think cp members are going to have a venue change :)

I can guarantee that venue change will NOT be Exit.

And to all the others...I told you so, the Roxy blows...:smoke:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

thats two times i have been there that I didnt have fun....were it not for the evil tech of Mike Macaluso, I would have killed myself

someone please remind me NEVER to go there EVER EVER EVER again

thank god i didnt have to pay:rolleyes:

BG

Should have just waited for Macaluso to come back to Platinum -- then it would be convenient too! :beatnik:

- meli -

Originally posted by ibclubbin

thats two times i have been there that I didnt have fun....were it not for the evil tech of Mike Macaluso, I would have killed myself

someone please remind me NEVER to go there EVER EVER EVER again

thank god i didnt have to pay:rolleyes:

BG

Macaluso ripped it up! I don't know why the crowd left so early. The lights came on around 6 and I was like wtf. I wasn't going to go, but I did to check out my boy(Aaron Swank) who open up for JV, he and Ink were really good too. I myself had a great time, it was my first time back since the Boris 98 days and the sound system sounds alot better.

Cottencandygirl thanks for the hook up:D

Aaron if your reading this shit, get in touch with Jamie because I left my cell phone in your boys car.

LOL

What'd ya expect with that trendy shit? My night was fuckin great at Fun House. People came out in some serious numbers last night for our party, and the DJs didn't disappoint.

We had Darryl Hell as our guest DJ last night and my fuckin jaw was on the floor. This guy is a wizard on the turntables, and he was playing a blend of breakcore, d-n-b, and industrial turntablism. People were definitely liking the hard shit last night. It was the first time I've ever gotten a request to play my breakbeat remix of Ministry's "NWO".

Plus we got a sick lineup for the coming weeks, so this party can only get bigger. Absolution, Long Black Veil, Electra-City and Vesago are all gonna be sharing the club space with us this month, and guaranteed, you won't be hearing any vocal house at our shit. :D

Only thing I didnt like last night bout Roxy was the kid who opend. OMG ok I lets play with the volume and call that DJing, wow it was horriable, at one point I actually put my hands over my ears and ran up to the hip hop room just to get away from the train wreck. Sorry it just wasnt on point. I thought JV RIPPPPPPEEEDDDD IT THE FUCK UP!! omg I had so much fun, yes he played a little cheese (Jessica Folker) but still he was sick last night, as for macaluso, ive heard him before and im not a real big fan so I ended up leaving early. But all in all I had a good night, maybe its jus not ur scene so don't knock it

:)

I'm one of those who goes to Roxy to be around good people, if the music is good that would be cool too. The guy who opened for JV was good, I was really liking him. I got in around 12:30, 1 or so. For those who saw me I had a smile on my face most of the night... ever if it was banging my head against the speakers to the noisy beats. BG I didn't see you, sorry to hear that you didn't go to Vinyl. Maybe next time. I even managed to work the stage for a while, good times.

Haven't been there in 2 weeks... I always have a great time though. I will be honest i was expecting a little more from Vicious, he hasn't really blown me away yet like he did at Factory over the summer. I will most likely be back this Friday to check out Madd Myles, and to represent the Roxy Stage Crew.:D :D