Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of car do you have

endo

Well i guess if I was in to racing my car, I would car... But since I just just want a far that drives nice, and looks good. I guess I am better off with the G20... A sentra doesn't even come with Leather! The look of the car is completely different as well.

G20 Sport

Fully loaded

Leather and heated Seats

I paid $22, 800

Type: 2.0L I4

Displacement (cc/ci): 1998/122

Valves: 16 Horsepower: 145@6000

Torque: 136@4800

Fuel System: SEFI

(City/Hwy): 24/31 mpg

Nissan Sentra SE-R

Fully Loaded

I was quoted @ $19,000

Type: 1.8L I4

Displacement (cc/ci): 1769/108

Valves: 16 Horsepower: 126@6000

Torque: 129@2400

Fuel System: SEFI Transmission:

(City/Hwy): 27/35 mpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive a 92' red Toyota Celica convertible. My car is 10 years old, but she still looks good and runs good for her age. She isn't fast, but she gets me from point a to point b and is fun in the summertime. I guess me being a bubbly blonde makes sense that I would drive a little red convertible.:D

I have a 94 black civic hatchback si........hybrid with a JDM b18c spec R. I'm waiting this summer to throw in a J.S. supercharger in that baby.......I'm making about 220 h.p. with the mods I have now, which aren't many........but on a 2300 lb hatchback......you could go places in a fairly short amount of time ......hehe.

1/4= 13.5 ....no slicks

Originally posted by kozzy

I have a 94 black civic hatchback si........hybrid with a JDM b18c spec R. I'm waiting this summer to throw in a J.S. supercharger in that baby.......I'm making about 220 h.p. with the mods I have now, which aren't many........but on a 2300 lb hatchback......you could go places in a fairly short amount of time ......hehe.

1/4= 13.5 ....no slicks

GOT any pics bro??? i'd love to see that shit :D

Originally posted by dfresh000

GOT any pics bro??? i'd love to see that shit :D [/quote

aaaaaaaaah my fellow import lover, good to see ppl who're really into the scene. I'll have pics of her pretty soon, I too post in club si, but not of my car yet, she's sitting in the driveway with a squeaky clutch. by the way, your civic is sweet, love the greddy lip. damn these ricerssss damn them i sayyy!!!!

Bigpoppanipples or whatever, the G20 is not a sentra 1st, if u wanna be accurate, it is a Nissna Premiera. 2nd the G20 in my eyes is much better than the accord coupe. The fact that it contains the Sentra Se-R engine, SR20DET, doesnt mean it's a sentra. All Infiniti's contain Nissan Engines, perhpas it's because Infiniti Is really Nissan, just under a different label. Regradless, if you wanna discuss speed, then I'll concur that the G20 is a bit slugish, but i got it in 5spd, so it moves for me, neverminding the fact that after I put in a turbo it willl stand right next to that WRX the whole 1/4(not taking away anything from the WRX), it looks sensational on the outside if hooked up properly, but the inside is a joke, the sound system sounds like it's coming out of a pepsi can. Prior to my Purchase I explored every option, and for 22,500 out the door, this was the best deal i got. Crystal Silver, fully loaded G20 (5 spd), plus i feel a little special since it was individually ordered for me because there were no 5spd G20, Non-sport left in the U.S. The car came off the boat infront of my eyes.

Originally posted by nychunk

Bigpoppanipples or whatever, the G20 is not a sentra 1st, if u wanna be accurate, it is a Nissna Premiera. 2nd the G20 in my eyes is much better than the accord coupe. The fact that it contains the Sentra Se-R engine, SR20DET, doesnt mean it's a sentra. All Infiniti's contain Nissan Engines, perhpas it's because Infiniti Is really Nissan, just under a different label. Regradless, if you wanna discuss speed, then I'll concur that the G20 is a bit slugish, but i got it in 5spd, so it moves for me, neverminding the fact that after I put in a turbo it willl stand right next to that WRX the whole 1/4(not taking away anything from the WRX), it looks sensational on the outside if hooked up properly, but the inside is a joke, the sound system sounds like it's coming out of a pepsi can. Prior to my Purchase I explored every option, and for 22,500 out the door, this was the best deal i got. Crystal Silver, fully loaded G20 (5 spd), plus i feel a little special since it was individually ordered for me because there were no 5spd G20, Non-sport left in the U.S. The car came off the boat infront of my eyes.

Dude are u seriouse, will run with a wrx..

They do the 1/4 in low 14's r u crazy?

I got a Acura CL-s with 260 hp stock

I got comptech headers +35 hp

"" "" exhoust +5 hp

AEM cold air intake = 5 hp

That puts me over 300 HP and the WRX still hand me a whooping..

tHERE IS NO WAY U CAN MOD A g20 TO KEEP UP W/WRX R U INSANE???

Originally posted by stonedcl

Dude are u seriouse, will run with a wrx..

They do the 1/4 in low 14's r u crazy?

I got a Acura CL-s with 260 hp stock

I got comptech headers +35 hp

"" "" exhoust +5 hp

AEM cold air intake = 5 hp

That puts me over 300 HP and the WRX still hand me a whooping..

tHERE IS NO WAY U CAN MOD A g20 TO KEEP UP W/WRX R U INSANE???

btw MY 1/4 MILE BEST IS 14.1 I THINK OR IS IT 14.3 I KNOW ITS LOW 14'S BUT THE WRX WILL STILL TAKE ME IF THE DRIVER HAS A CLUE HOW TO DRIVE STICK

Originally posted by cintron

Hey Joey, how's the vette doing? still got some problems?

if you ever need help wrenching on it and getting work done, just let me know. I'll bring my toolkit :)

I'm calling you on that when it gets warmer.

Originally posted by joeg

I'm calling you on that when it gets warmer.

wHAT YEAR VETTE U HAVE?

mY OLD MAN GOT A 67 427 ALL #'S MATCH CANDY APPLE RED W/BLACK STINGER W/KNOCK OFF WHEELS AND SIDE PIPES..

wHAT A MACHINE............SICK..........SICK.............

I have a glorified honda Accord...LOL..

2001 Acura CL type-s ... My baby is in the shop right now , someone rapped her of her headlights, $3500 to fix..

SUX

car insurance sux in NJ.. they better not raise my rate again..:blown:

Just to let you know that Acura that you have, their lights are compatible with Honda Accord. So if you replace them, be expected to be raped again!

Originally posted by sigmagal

G20 Sport

Fully loaded

Leather and heated Seats

I paid $22, 800

Type: 2.0L I4

Displacement (cc/ci): 1998/122

Valves: 16 Horsepower: 145@6000

Torque: 136@4800

Fuel System: SEFI

(City/Hwy): 24/31 mpg

Nissan Sentra SE-R

Fully Loaded

I was quoted @ $19,000

Type: 1.8L I4

Displacement (cc/ci): 1769/108

Valves: 16 Horsepower: 126@6000

Torque: 129@2400

Fuel System: SEFI Transmission:

(City/Hwy): 27/35 mpg

uhh you were being ripped off by the dealer

he was trying to get you into the g20

the sentra se-r vspec is the top model, which tops out at $19K

it has 175 hp and a 6speed stick, plus 17 inch wheels and tires, suspension upgrades, front spolier, fog lights, Recaro seats, and an indash 6 cd changer

Originally posted by doubtness

Just to let you know that Acura that you have, their lights are compatible with Honda Accord. So if you replace them, be expected to be raped again!

Dude im gonna put a shock sensor alarm on that bitch when i get it back.. I hate Fuckers that cant work for there shit so they gotta rob us working class mutafuckers..

Dude im gonna put a shock sensor alarm on that bitch when i get it back.. I hate Fuckers that cant work for there shit so they gotta rob us working class mutafuckers..

Now you going to get your windows shattered for shocking the fawker! Better off putting that car in a garage or something...