Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of car do you have

endo

I went to Ray Catenia in South Jersey.

I had shopped around for a while and hey gave me the best deal.

It is fully loaded, I even threw in for the heated seats.

I bought it is Dec. (there was a $2500 rebate on the car).

Total cost after taxes and fees and all that crap was Just under $23,000 (I also go A few hundred off because I paid for the car on the spot).

I loved the leather and suede seats and the rear spoiler is sweet. It gives the car a whole different look.

Not that the Lux model isn't nice. They just have a completely different look.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . I got a 1990 Ford Probe LX . . . . and let's just say . . I do like eating those Riceboys for lunch on the Bronx River every afternoon . . .

. . . . Oh so you got an SI do ya son? . . . well . . . let me show you the beauty of OHV . . . cause while you're trying to get second into the seven thousand range . . .I'm already 4 miles ahead of ya . . . tee hee hee . . . ;) . . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I got a 1990 Ford Probe LX . . . . and let's just say . . I do like eating those Riceboys for lunch on the Bronx River every afternoon . . .

. . . . Oh so you got an SI do ya son? . . . well . . . let me show you the beauty of OHV . . . cause while you're trying to get second into the seven thousand range . . .I'm already 4 miles ahead of ya . . . tee hee hee . . . ;) . . . .

;) and while you're straining to get the probe moving, my turbo's spooled and i've already spat flames onto your front bumper as i flashed past

Originally posted by sigmagal

What is this about? What is your problem with the G20's?

. . . well . . . they're a great looking car . . and have sooo much potential. . . but they're underpowered in stock form, could be lightened a little, and the suspension could be stiffer . . .

. . . the suspension and weight issues I can pass on . . but for the class that Infiniti wants to compete in , that car should be pushing quite a bit more horses under the hood . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . well . . . they're a great looking car . . and have sooo much potential. . . but they're underpowered in stock form, could be lightened a little, and the suspension could be stiffer . . .

. . . the suspension and weight issues I can pass on . . but for the class that Infiniti wants to compete in , that car should be pushing quite a bit more horses under the hood . . .

And that's why they're coming out with the Infiniti G35....