Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of car do you have

endo

Originally posted by doubtness

Now you going to get your windows shattered for shocking the fawker! Better off putting that car in a garage or something...

No when i say shock senser that means if anyone touches it the alarm goes off not they get shocked?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Joey - i'll definitely help. it's fun to wrench on cars once in a while.

Besides, once i get coilovers, bars/braces and the rims/tires i want, you can bet we're both going to be doing plenty of work on our cars anyhow.

Damn man i can't wait - the second i get the rims and tires, i'm ordering a greddy front lip and Greddy sides.

Then i'm pulling the engine out and rebuilding it myself.

When i get the greddy kit on it, it oughta look exactly like this:

greddy%20mr2%20red.jpg

can't wait for the spring and some action at Lime Rock, man! :)

Originally posted by skeemr4

2000 Silver Audi S4

UUC Shortshifter, LLTEK Rear Spoiler

18" AB-Eintz Wheels w/ Nitto NT-555

Hopefully in the spring:

2002 Carbon Black BMW M3

w/ 19" SSR GT3 Wheels

Supersprint Exhaust

BLING BLING :)

NICE skeemr4!!! that S4 sounds sweet, hopefully that will be my next ride w/ tons of mods.. STAGE 3 turbo maybe.. hmmmm

GOT any pics of that badboy ???

Originally posted by stonedcl

wHAT YEAR VETTE U HAVE?

mY OLD MAN GOT A 67 427 ALL #'S MATCH CANDY APPLE RED W/BLACK STINGER W/KNOCK OFF WHEELS AND SIDE PIPES..

wHAT A MACHINE............SICK..........SICK.............

wow, that must really be something.

Mine's a 79, I don't think the numbers match (thats not really why I bought it, 79 wasn't really a collectable year)

Originally posted by cintron

can't wait for the spring and some action at Lime Rock, man! :)

that's the import xpression show in may right?

if you're going to the flushing one and import eurasia in baltimore in april, lemme kno.

i drive cute little 2002 elantra, not a powerful engine or anything but it gets me around at home. not too into working on my own car until i actually have the money to do all that. and when i do i'm getting my own acura rsx type-s.

Couldn't resist replying..I'm a bonafide car nut:

1999 bmw m3, black on black...up in nyc once a month. Fun ass drive from dc if I find the right racers, usually porsches....If you see an m3 with va tags its me..usually near union square.

hey, does anyone else ever go really fast in nyc? like 75mph down park avenue for about 15 blocks? shit loads of fun luckily no potholes or would've lost an axle!

Originally posted by skeemr4

2000 Silver Audi S4

UUC Shortshifter, LLTEK Rear Spoiler

18" AB-Eintz Wheels w/ Nitto NT-555

Hopefully in the spring:

2002 Carbon Black BMW M3

w/ 19" SSR GT3 Wheels

Supersprint Exhaust

BLING BLING :)

what exactly is the average amount of months u KEEP your new cars!?!? LoL.....so the M3 will be like what ...your 5th car!!?

anyways...i drive a 2001 accord coupe....but i am sick of it...

Originally posted by wahoo

Couldn't resist replying..I'm a bonafide car nut:

1999 bmw m3, black on black...up in nyc once a month. Fun ass drive from dc if I find the right racers, usually porsches....If you see an m3 with va tags its me..usually near union square.

hey, does anyone else ever go really fast in nyc? like 75mph down park avenue for about 15 blocks? shit loads of fun luckily no potholes or would've lost an axle!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

not really, too many ppl in the way.....but hey, next time you come to nyc, take the local 1&9 north, through the pulaski skyway from newark airport in jersey. nice straightaway from the airport to the pulasky, straight into the holland tunnell, hardly cops there. I've maxed my car there, hit about 125 easy on the pulasky one night, nice place to hit at night, just watch out for those curves.

H BOMB your name is Gary right? I bet you know who this is...Here is a hint: I talked to Weehawken Brandon the other day...So, what's your story? Give me a ring one of these nights. I called your house not to long ago and was told some strange shit by your moms. Take care....

2nd hint: My cars:

98 Green Q45

01 Laguna Seca Blue M3

02 White SC430 (Uncle's car that you saw me driving)