Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official I'm leaving the board forever thread!!

If you want to leave the board for whatever reasons, please just leave!! There is no need to explain!!!

If you really want that much attention - call your mommy or daddy or whoever the hell really gives a shit about your whining prozac ass!!

Look at loch, he was a nice guy and posted a lot of good funny threads - he hasn't been posting at all lately; but, did he have to tell everyone like mugdump!!

Then announce the return of mugslut - who the fuck are you people? Elvis

Don't get me wrong - I like mugz, quoth, & trancend!! I thought they all brought something unique to the boards, but if you want to go - leave - I really don't want to read about it!!

There will be other freaks to take your place, other guys who got their ass kicked in High School for dressing all in black, wearing tights and lipstick - (I'm sorry mugz - I couldn't resist)!!

So, go get yourself some prozac or paxil or whatever!! Just do it without the "elvis is leaving the building thread"!!!

If you have some really issues and want to talk to people about it, go buy a sixpack and meetup with these people!!!

If you do want to leave the boards and you can't help your bitch ass from wanting to announce it, for Christ sake don't makea sappy thread - saying how you are going to a place where you are not judge and the scene is better and blah blah blah blah blah!!!! I could give a shit - get your pussy whiney ass out of here!!

P.S. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.

Originally posted by crobra

P.S. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.

No, but I AM a fairy princess. fairy.gif

I would just like to take this opportunity to announce that I will be leaving the boards forever. I will miss you all terribly. I have grown so attached to so many of you, but now it is time for me to move on.

farewell, my precious little crackheads. I'll think of you often. suru.gif

:tongue: