Clubplanet Nightlife Community

* * *RoXY RoLL CaLL* * *

Originally posted by bebby6919

NERO and MIKE (MikeMC).. I didnt see you guys at roxy last night.. very upset with both of you!!!!! :cry:

ok.. someone needs to introduce me to u... i keep readin how ur always there and always on stage with everyone yet i have no idea who u r!!! lol......... i bet ive seen u like 1000 times and even danced right next to u yet had no idea.... ;):tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

ok.. someone needs to introduce me to u... i keep readin how ur always there and always on stage with everyone yet i have no idea who u r!!! lol......... i bet ive seen u like 1000 times and even danced right next to u yet had no idea.... ;):tongue:

:laugh: Yup Im there every fri or when you are looking at teh stage i dance to the left of it. I only know a few people from the board that i talk to or chill with every fri...anthonyn (Nero), MikeMC, Legend38, Msoprano, Roninmess, Ggfella, Tunnelbandit, Trancend and a few others that i occasionally talk to.

Last night I was chilling with Legend and Ronin a lot. I was on stage when Vicious told the CP stage crew to go up. Im sure I've seen you a million times. lol

Last night ws my last night there for the next 2 weeks b/c Im leaving for Can Cun on the 14th-21st, when i get home we are driving to Boston for the weekend.

Let me see if I have a pic I can post of me....theres one. I dunno if it will post or not. If not when I go back to roxy in 3 weeks I'll ask who you are. :tongue:

PS.. Klohe it was nice meeting you last night :)