Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Fukin Awsome Review Of Roxy!!!

Ok first off JOHNNY VICIOUS ROCKED THE MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE!!

Im sorry last week and this week I was just blown out of my mind. He was amazing, I could not sit still I was all over the place bopping around, dancing just out right going nuts.

I got to go up to the booth and say hi to Mad Myles with Godfatherbam and sexxyh (my twin partner in crime :) ) hes a really cool person very down to earth.

Nicole McCloud was just amazing. Im sorry im a very vocal person, meaning I love to sing and I love singing and when I hear someone with some strong vocals and so much engery as her I just wanted to cry. I got to stand by the stage with Bobby Goodrich and actually watch her upclose. She was so amazing, she remided me of like a new age Tina Turner with the hair and her running around the stage. Uh thats all I have to say amazing.

The best part of the night I have to say is when Johhny got up and introduced Myles no less shouted out cp and then Bobby Goodrich getting on the mic and telling the CP Stage Crew to be on stage "FRONT AND CENTER" My heart almost dropped. It was amazing just seeing everyone jump on stage and go crazy while mad myles fucking droped his sick tracks and Johnny came on stage with us and danced. OMG im just in awe right now from my night it was seriously amazing. Shout out to all the regualr peeps and special thanks to Art for rubbing my back I really needed it :D

And it was also nice seeing the father of CP there our lovely DaVe :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I def agree with you sexxybabyd last night was off the hook!! I just got home a little while ago and I had so much fun. I will see you guys in 3 weeks back at roxy. Keep the party alive while Im gone.. I want it to be just as insane when i come back :tongue:

I just got back from the club awesome i ended up closing everyone was mad cool tonight johnny definatly ripped it up in the beginning while myles closed the night with a big Bam definatly a night i enjoyed....i saw david Marvisi in the DJ booth With Bob Goodrich haha whats that all about??....but otherwise definatly the most fun i had at roxy so far

Mad Myles resident of Exit... that would be fawkin sick, but most likely wouldn't happen since it would compete again like his best friend(johnny). Myles threw it down hard and I mean hard... personally my favorite set I've heard at Roxy thus far by any DJ.:eek:

gotta tell ya sexxybabyd,when the cp stage crew took over the stage right when mad myles when on all I can say was..holy shit. everyone must have left skid marks to get on the stage.I heard even johnny vicious was dancin on the stage with the cp crew. It was a great party last night.

damn I was such about to leave and I realized my body was not shaking because I was excited, but because I didn't get any sleep since a few hours on Tues morning (wed--breaks night, thurs--Pseudo) so I decided to get sleep and go into work a normal human being oh yeah and I thought I might do something during the daylight today :)

But DAMN I missed the stage hope you guys danced your cute lil' asses off for me :)

wwwwwwooooooowwwwww hehe.... music was off the hook last night.... i had fun representin cp with the usual STAGE CREWWWW wooohoo lol...

when i saw vicious standin under the dj booth right by the stage, i said to jay ::godfatherbam:: "hey we should get vicious up on the stage with us" so hes like yea yea lets go.. so with my brilliant idea and jay's convincing... vicious got up there and represented;) it was awesome lol......

hey siceone, "u ready to rip this up?" lol... nice moves babe.

MWAH EVERYBODY!!!!!! for a phat night. :tongue:

Did you see Razor (peter formerly of razor&guido) up in the booth? I'm not just saying this because i think i know him (i dont really that well) but that boy is the BOMB, heard him at ONE 51 and he was off the hook... this deep dark tribally tech sheeyit. AND I suck up to NO ONE and have no financial connection to him. He could be our generation's Junior, thats alll- I highly recommend checking him out- His style is MUCH different now than the traxx he used to produce. BTW if anyone was at rxy... I was the bleached blond bouncing off the walls in perpetual motion....

j*B

whatevah, to each his own- i thought vicious was good (not as good as his Birthday Party tho) but that myles fella turned it out. and how could anyone not have enjoyed that performace by that diva lookin chick? i dont think she was even lip syncing tho it sounded a lil too polished... gurl has talent.

~j*B

Originally posted by JoelB

whatevah, to each his own- i thought vicious was good (not as good as his Birthday Party tho) but that myles fella turned it out. and how could anyone not have enjoyed that performace by that diva lookin chick? i dont think she was even lip syncing tho it sounded a lil too polished... gurl has talent.

~j*B

havent' i seen you posting on naughtybooth saying how you only go to this party b/c you work there and otherwise you wouldn't go anywhere near it?

Originally posted by PFloyd40

havent' i seen you posting on naughtybooth saying how you only go to this party b/c you work there and otherwise you wouldn't go anywhere near it?

Um, sorry, one word.... Wrong.

Why in the hell would I work at a party I did not feel? Half the time they don't even get right w/ the payouts (like all clubs) but I will work there for free after I have steady income from my other 'schemes.'

~j*B

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Nicole McCloud (Diva Chick :) ) Was amazing i love that track and yea Myles was amazing and vicious was pretty good after he caught the vibe of the club

Sorry to bust your bubble there bro, but that wasn't a chick......she said about 5 times, "So what if I ain't a miss." Had a good voice though, and it was not lip singing.

OK JOhnny - YOU WERE AMAZING LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!I dont give a fuck what anyone says, last night there was soo much energy in Roxy. Completly blew my mind! You were soo ON the money last night..

Myles- insane set bro, the hardest set I have heard in a long time in a club. You guys need to team up and do this everyweek and show Nyc whats up! When adrenaline droped I think everyone in the place got up and went nuts. You have to come back and spin very soon.

overall - lots of happy faces in the crowd last night..Packed again, and yes D - Nicole mccloud looks just like tina turner, its almost like she was copying her style and dance moves.. haha but she was good. I saw soo many important peeps in the booth last night.. Owner of exit up in that mother, that surprised me alil bit. But all n all it was a blast, I will be back next week.

pz

yo they killed last night, mad myles ripped it in half, i was dyin, i was the guy that kept bouncin around in front of the stage area

i thought it was real cute to see dee pokin her head out from behind the speaker, she ran out to the stage too an all

i had a great time, and it was really sweet to go nuts like i did,

overal fawkin great nite