Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Fukin Awsome Review Of Roxy!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I do too....

I was just about to ask why both bigpoppa and xtcgspot have sore knees..........lol:laugh:

Hey, to each his own;)

cuz we outlasted all u bitches!!! bigpoppa was the last muthafucka up on stage, even i was done by that point. i was just sitting on the edge. my feet couldnt take no more

Originally posted by xtcgspot

cuz we outlasted all u bitches!!! bigpoppa was the last muthafucka up on stage, even i was done by that point. i was just sitting on the edge. my feet couldnt take no more

So you were done with your bitch bigpoppa while he outlasted you? Your feet couldn't take it anymore and now your knees are hurting? Hmmmmm........

first off...I want to thank Johnny and Myles for giving me one of the SICKKEST nights of muzik i've ever heard top to bottom.

I got there at 1 cuz of a stupid detour on the saw mill:mad: and ended up back upstate and had to head down all over again at 12 but made some good time...

Johnny played well....I liked the GiGi Dub, Paula Cole for the ladies...he did the paranoid loop from the cd (that was def phat to hear somewhere other than my car) but after his trancy set with someone and beautiful he decided "okay...lemme kill it now"

Uranus into a loop and dropped that sensation acapella over it like he was scratching!!!?!!!! I lost my head. Then the technotroncic acapella into THE SECOND TRIP--he was out to kill us---when that beat dropped, i thought either a) the stage was finally gonna collapse, or B) we were gonna have a mosh pit...amazing--oh and he KILLED da booka AGAIN--luvin that

nicole mccloud sounded very good live--but then when they called the CP stage crew up...that was the greatest--and then to turn around and see johnny jumping around with us??!!!!! I have sooooo much more respect for him now--For a DJ to come down with his crowd and cheer on his friend? hold shit that was amazing--

Myles destoyed that place and I stuck to my promise that I wouldnt leave till he stopped..Adrenaline (haha for all the haters!! ) into the remix, good and evil, psycho train and about 1 million other songs he made that were amazing--only track i knew was DJ ISsac...which johnny played earlier and then myles ripped it...awesome....I am definitely getting myles to come spin upstate to let those people see the crazyness i saw last nite

anyone who said all they heard was 'noize" just doesnt have the ear--thats all.

Stage Crew FRONT AND CENTER!! Myself, codica, big poppa, doubtness and a few others made it the distance and were the pnly ones left (trancer and rdancer and blazeny were there too also i think)and as I was walking out--i see this realy hot girl coming towards me (I figured most the hot girls left already since there was like 20 people in the club)--and it was linabina--still going strong--i see u baby :D

lanie imma get u a cd, baby d (next time we just throw those bitches off the stage), linabina looking very britany like, codica i danced enough to last a year, helen u saw me dancing also and i grabbed a few apples for u...come pick them up whenever--

Robin and LArry-matrix tonight--WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY 2nte? how do u follow THAT?

rdancer,trancer,bigart, doubtness, godfadda, and dude from experiece (bald head)-names are a blurr...glad u guys like BOMBZ--good shit staying late

BlazeNY-come see us sometme, Xtcspot, bouncyball, djjonstephen, and EVERYONE else WHO held it down last nite...good seeing everyone---

my brain hurts imma go rest now

Mikey BuGouT

How was Chris lewis in the CP room?

I think he desreves a shot at the main room

one of these nights..

I'd go to the Roxy for that one.

Man's too talented to be on the side

lines..

HE MIGHT JUST SURPRISE THE MAIN FLOOR!

Whatya say jonny and Roxy?

Give Lewis a shot..

Originally posted by mugwump

How was Chris lewis in the CP room?

I think he desreves a shot at the main room

one of these nights..

I'd go to the Roxy for that one.

Man's too talented to be on the side

lines..

HE MIGHT JUST SURPRISE THE MAIN FLOOR!

Whatya say jonny and Roxy?

Give Lewis a shot..

yea he was ok.. but i don't know about mainfloor..

maybe opening up at most for now, but thats just mo..

Originally posted by trancend

ok 2 more complaints then im done being a grumpy old man for the day

1) this fucking hand stamp wont come off

2) the bartenders suck

lol.. my stamp wont come off either.. and I feel dirty b/c i had work all day.. and it makes it look like i didnt shower!!! I did.. i swear!!! :laugh::mad:

and the one girl bartender at the bar when you first walk in is such a bitch... she doesnt like me for some reason :(.. All i wanted was a water :confused: allz well..

Originally posted by bebby6919

lol.. my stamp wont come off either.. and I feel dirty b/c i had work all day.. and it makes it look like i didnt shower!!! I did.. i swear!!! :laugh::mad:

and the one girl bartender at the bar when you first walk in is such a bitch... she doesnt like me for some reason :(.. All i wanted was a water :confused: allz well..

LOL......that chick got me a drink the minute I walked up to the bar with a full bar just waiting to be served.

btw......my freakin stamp ain't coming off either

Originally posted by trancend

ok 2 more complaints then im done being a grumpy old man for the day

1) this fucking hand stamp wont come off

Yeah that's my fucking complaint.. LOL..

Oh and Justin.. Mad Myles was C-R-A-Z-Y!! You missed the perfect opportunity to RAVER STOMP!!

Oh yeah, and slighly disappointed in the stage crew.. by Mad Myles, most of you had already left.. I remember telling BuGouT that we had to complain about it.. only CP people I saw were me, him, doubtness, and bigpoppanils.. disappointing.. very.. :(

Wasn't very impressed with Vicious. People were sayin he was playin the "classics" but imo they were just old songs. I mean i am sorry people but Ill fly with you is hardly a classic. started gettin into it at about 3:15 he closed his set out pretty solid.

Myles was pretty ill hard beats, set very similar to his KTU sanctuary set.

good to see all the Stage Crew... Good meetin people and seein everyone no need to list you all know who you are.