Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Anyone Get That Flyer For Factory Fridays?

no im serious.... unless your last name is really mess? check out my miami pal Alan T.'s (the door, jonesin') new track, *in the mess* by Michael T. Diamond (hell's bells- aka 'ya jingalin' baby, 'music box express, myriad other bangin traxx)

peace and dont be so defensive i am all love

>>>j*B in the mess<<<

putting the MESS back in MESSAGE BOARD

drama*free*nyc

yo if that ever happens....

1) all the true Factory fans, pleeeaaase stay the hell away from factory...do NOT support this party, Draper will disgrace SF. i don't care what the draper fans will say in return, he should not be allowed within 10 feet of JPs turntables. let him keep his CD players back in exit :blown:

2) someone should smack some sense into Richard Grant. SF Fridays used to be a pretty good party, especially this summer. he pretty much fucked it up himself. first with Vicious contract, then with REFUGE party and now this?? my grandma can manage better than that. bringing PVD for a one-night event is nice, but he should get a good resident and bring the old promoters back. :idea:

Originally posted by dolik

yo if that ever happens....

1) all the true Factory fans, pleeeaaase stay the hell away from factory...do NOT support this party, Draper will disgrace SF. i don't care what the draper fans will say in return, he should not be allowed within 10 feet of JPs turntables. let him keep his CD players back in exit :blown:

2) someone should smack some sense into Richard Grant. SF Fridays used to be a pretty good party, especially this summer. he pretty much fucked it up himself. first with Vicious contract, then with REFUGE party and now this?? my grandma can manage better than that. bringing PVD for a one-night event is nice, but he should get a good resident and bring the old promoters back. :idea:

yo i say we make some calls and get ur grandma up in there

Don't mind Joel He talks mad shit. He is a namedropper with no names that will drop his.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND>

From what I have been told from a VERRRRRRRRRRY reliable source that Tony Draper thing is not happening. After PVD on the 29th Eddie Baez will be going back to Factory Fridays to start his residency.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Don't mind Joel He talks mad shit. He is a namedropper with no names that will drop his.

From what I have been told from a VERRRRRRRRRRY reliable source that Tony Draper thing is not happening. After PVD on the 29th Eddie Baez will be going back to Factory Fridays to start his residency.

i thought baez was doin saturdays at world? is he doin both? wtf is goin onnnnnnn?!?! :confused:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

PVD IS DEF GOING TO HAPPEN?????

HELLZ FAWKING YEA

no actually miss 'cotton candy,' (yes, thats 2 't's in 'cotton') my goal is to win your undying affirmation and validation. hence the name dropping, which is a defense mechanism used to cover up my inner insecurities and perceived shortcomings. i think that if other people think im cool, maybe they will think i know cool people, and by appearing to be thought of as cool i will in some way by osmosis receive the coolness of those, like yourself, who are untouchably cooler than any mere mortal like i and the rest of us. its not like i'm going to be in 'mixer' next month or anything.... but hey, ya never know.

rite.

*READ*

j*B

i didnt get the flyer but im guessin....rich grant didnt want viscious djing sf no more cause he djed exit why would rich grant hire a exit dj to take control of the main floor thats like him crossin his own lines i think its just a rumor but i could be totally wrong guess we will have to see. . .

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

i didnt get the flyer but im guessin....rich grant didnt want viscious djing sf no more cause he djed exit why would rich grant hire a exit dj to take control of the main floor thats like him crossin his own lines i think its just a rumor but i could be totally wrong guess we will have to see. . .

> > SaL kLuTcH

Thats exactly what i was saying too..

PVD is happening on March 29th.

Eddie starts his residency at SF with a invite only party first then after PVD the weekly will commense.

The Tony Draper thing was in negotiation but Mr. Grant turned the offer down, I guess the promoters jumped the gun. But I think Eddie would know where he is playing so I trust him on this.

He is not hte resident DJ at World that is just tonight he'll be going on around 3-4 from what he said.

Joel 1) We are limited on the amount of letters in our screen name thus the missing "T" No spelling error.

Thanks for the shout out BTW yes A Bunch of Clubplanet peeps including me and Dave are in Next Months MIXER:D