Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which NYC DJ has the biggest following within the NYC area???

Originally posted by joeg

I don't know about those guys, they all pale in comparasion to the one and only....

DjJonStephen!!

(I'm bored, sue me)

DT has a lot of followers, all though everyone was sippin the creme de johnny (vicious) a few weeks ago...

So I get the first vote, right?

Hell yeah!!!!!!

Originally posted by joeg

I don't know about those guys, they all pale in comparasion to the one and only....

DjJonStephen!!

(I'm bored, sue me)

DT has a lot of followers, all though everyone was sippin the creme de johnny (vicious) a few weeks ago...

Ahh u focker u stole my post idea!

Does this mean, which fans move from club to club following their DJ or which DJ has the most influence over his fans?

If you mean which DJ has the most influence over his fans, hands down it is JP....who else could keep fans dancing for 20+ hours, to Monday morning for that matter?????

BG

Okay........time for my response.

I'll start off by saying I love DT, I think he is the best DJ in NYC. He never has a bad night, he never has an off night...........

Vasquez is the only other dj that can hold a torch to him and I believe he has his off nights. Although I have not witnessed this firsthand because I don't really go to Junior parties, reliable sources have told me he can absolutely suck sometimes.

But, the biggest following has to go to Peters....something about that guido tech that packs SF week in and week out, and people stay till they have to close the place down, albeit probably because they aren't going to sleep for the next few days.

I think Vicious gets the noteriety as one of the top djs just because of the simple fact that he has played some of the biggest parties in the city week in and week out for the last decade and still can turn out heads as shown recently at the Roxy.

There are a few others you could mention, however, I feel these were the four that have dominated this scene for the past five years or so.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Does this mean, which fans move from club to club following their DJ or which DJ has the most influence over his fans?

If you mean which DJ has the most influence over his fans, hands down it is JP....who else could keep fans dancing for 20+ hours, to Monday morning for that matter?????

BG

junior has been doing it since i was like 6 years old.. and for longer as well...

Originally posted by siceone

draper

You honestly have got to be kidding the whole board, not even the whole board but this whole damn site!!!

I would have to agree with the majority on this one, DT who has taken his people from Tunnel, Twilo, Vinyl

And Junior has pretty much done the same with his crowd,

I am all about DT myself, and would probably go anywhere to see him