Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know what really strikes me as shocking about this board and all you members:

That unlike many other boards there is a

total sense of unity in here!

SURE we all have spats once in a while but

if you have ever bothered to "lurk" on other

message boards there are fights within the cliques,

people defecting and starting other boards,

people in the boards they start running back to other

boards to tell them they suck..etc..

(we get alot of those in here!)

CP has cliques and diverse styles but in

general we ALL pretty much get along.

Guidos, ravers, clubbers, hoochies,

goths, freaks and geeks.

Techno headz, Breaksheads, Hip hop headz,

trance Headz, Househeadz, goa headz, Drum and bass headz..etc...

We are like the UTOPIA of message boards

and THAT is a rare thing in a world

of extreme discrimination

and close mindedness.

Shit,

we can all chill @places like pseudo,

Roxy, exit, filter 14, Baktun any club

big or small and when we see each

other we are like :

"Yoooo wuts uuup"

((HUGZ))

No drama..

No beef..

just love

and a sense of family!

And that's something to be proud of.

Keep the unity alive guys!

(Lets hope it spreads on the dance floors~)

M

U

G

Z

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. There tends to be more drama on this board than all others. I don't think it's less cliquish either, I just think there are a greater number of cliques, whereas, one board which shall remain nameless, it just seems like its one clique with inside jokes that no one outside the clique is expected to get.

-Juice :afro:

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I like this board the best, but I just call them how I see them.

Originally posted by o-jay®

I disagree. There tends to be more drama on this board than all others. I don't think it's less cliquish either, I just think there are a greater number of cliques, whereas, one board which shall remain nameless, it just seems like its one clique with inside jokes that no one outside the clique is expected to get.

-Juice :afro:

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I like this board the best, but I just call them how I see them.

I kind of see what you are saying about CP, but all the cliques are willing to put differences aside and chill, plus they are usually willing to go hear different sounds and have respect for other opinions and taste!! (Now I sound cheesy like mugz)!!

Originally posted by mugwump

That unlike many other boards there is a

total sense of unity in here!

SURE we all have spats once in a while but

if you have ever bothered to "lurk" on other

message boards there are fights within the cliques,

people defecting and starting other boards,

people in the boards they start running back to other

boards to tell them they suck..etc..

(we get alot of those in here!)

CP has cliques and diverse styles but in

general we ALL pretty much get along.

Guidos, ravers, clubbers, hoochies,

goths, freaks and geeks.

Techno headz, Breaksheads, Hip hop headz,

trance Headz, goa headz, Drum and bass headz..etc...

We are like the UTOPIA of message boards

and THAT is a rare thing in a world

of extreme discrimination

and close mindedness.

Shit,

we can all chill @places like pseudo,

Roxy, exit, filter 14, Baktun any club

big or small and when we see each

other we are like :

"Yoooo wuts uuup"

((HUGZ))

No drama..

No beef..

just love

and a sense of family!

And that's something to be proud of.

word up kid...ive been surfing through so many boards and i finally found my home...CP...i got my card one night but was too mangled to meet anyone...i think itll be mad cool to meet CPO heads cause everyone seems and everyone says that the CP crew is mad chills....hopefully ill meet some of you heads this week at...either EXIT or ROXY...

peace,

THE DON

Originally posted by crobra

I kind of see what you are saying about CP, but all the cliques are willing to put differences aside and chill, plus they are usually willing to go hear different sounds and have respect for other opinions and taste!! (Now I sound cheesy like mugz)!!

couldn't have said it better

myself..

Thanks cheeseball.

Originally posted by mugwump

couldn't have said it better

myself..

Thanks cheeseball.

Dude - I didn't want to bring this up, but wasn't I telling you this like 20 minutes ago - wtf - did you tape record what I said then used it to start this thread - cocksucker - I am going to have to copyright my conversations with you!

I have not been on this board long at all... And yes there is alot of arguments. But hey with out them it would not be interesting. Of course you are going to have drama when you have a board that represents all fans, clubs, DJ's etc... etc... The only board I know of that has no drama what so ever is Dtourism.com. For some reason the site is down right now. But again the only people on the board are fans of DT. So of course you will not have drama. As far as the other boards are concerned I really don't know. I really dont visit any of them often. As for this board... All in all I am happy so far. Would not mind meeting up with a bunch of people from here some time. Catch a face behind the posts...

Anyway ... Peace and Hopefully see some of you this friday...

Later

Scott

HOLLA I have met some many cool people John, Z, Jay, G, "Lynn" :tounge: Kitty kristy, moonie, and the rest of you you guys make my party mugz I hope to chill wiht you more Christian Misty oh I could go one forever and the drama here at least is always real... Lainie love you dave nice meeting

Vicious is sick I am drunk IM OUT !!!!

I'm not saying that this is a 100%

Drama free board..

I'm just saying that the drama is minimal..

and that we are VERY ECLECTIC in music

and tastes compared to many other boards

and (for the most part) still all get along.

There are "Majorities" and "minorities"

represented by musical tastes in genres but if

you ever have experience a BIG "meetup"

you'd know what I'm talking about when it

comes down to the "unity" and our love

of the nightlife.

You should have seen this board before

all the boards split

(That's right guys THEY WHERE ALL CP

members once)..

Fights left and right..

egos..

name calling..

drama

drama

draammmaaa and more

DRAMA!

Now most of the drama comes

from the ones that moved away

who come back to insult us

and can't stand that THIS BOARD

is the only one that has the most

INCOMING flow of newbies of

them all..

AND SOME OF US OLD TIMERS

ARE NEVER GOING STOP GREETING YOU ALL..

(((HUGZ)))

I'm part of the Elite Fitness Forum and they seem to get along pretty well there as well.

As for this board I have to disagree. I have had more arguements over here in the couple months I've been here then I've ever had at Elite Fitness, and I moderate there. Its like if you have a different view or opinion on a club or like a different dj here you are called stupid or an idiot. That's just my take on it.

Originally posted by magilicuti

I'm part of the Elite Fitness Forum and they seem to get along pretty well there as well.

As for this board I have to disagree. I have had more arguements over here in the couple months I've been here then I've ever had at Elite Fitness, and I moderate there. Its like if you have a different view or opinion on a club or like a different dj here you are called stupid or an idiot. That's just my take on it.

its all fun n games....no one should take a messageboard serious.... so go fuck yourself

Originally posted by magilicuti

its all fun n games....no one should take a messageboard serious.... so go fuck yourself :bigfinger

Personally, Im sick and tired of this board is better than that board, our members are better than your members. Arent you all getting a little tired of bitching and complaining about another board? Apparently not.

Oh and by the way this board is "cliquey" as well. Always will be. Nothing wrong with that. People with similar interests and dislikes and ideas will always flock to each other. The difference is the board is so big, there are so many different cliques. The "other" boards out there seems like one big clique because EVERYONE knows each other. Because we have all made a point to go out and meet one another. We have similar interests, for the most part. These "other" boards are much smaller than CP (member wise).