My Sister...

dgmodel

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

damn youre all weird... who cares???

ok, dude...You have like a million posts on this board so i'm sure youve figured it out by now...THIS IS A SEX BOARD ...

People gather on this board and talk about sexual acts (oral, anal, and other nasty ect.)

I dont know about you, but when things of this matter comes to mind I dont associate it with members of my family. This would be called incest, and im sure most people are with me when I say INCEST IS WRONG!

Dont take this as a personal attack on you and respond with something like-"nu uh, youre weird"

I am merely stating my opinion, and its an extremly valid one at that...

Thanks,makeakillin:)

yes im familiar with the way a sex board works and how its run... however since you've noticed that i have a good amount of posts, if you wouldve read more then one of them youd prolly know that again I WAS JUST GOOFING AROUND AND POSTED THIS... GODDAMN!!! everyone please... calm the fuck down... shit. i think you and sassa should get married.

why??? i didnt say i was fuckin' her or doing anything crazy with her... just posted a pic of my sis... sheesh! maybe you think it's sick cause you have sick thoughts about your sis??? hrrrm?>

But what the hell...

He never accused you of :hump: your sister...

He just said putting her on the Sex board was twisted...

You are the one that mentioned... Ahhh never mind...

Nothing wrong with posting the pic... On a diff board may have been a better Idea unless you were in - search of these comments...

Originally posted by elementx

But what the hell...

He never accused you of :hump: your sister...

He just said putting her on the Sex board was twisted...

You are the one that mentioned... Ahhh never mind...

Nothing wrong with posting the pic... On a diff board may have been a better Idea unless you were in - search of these comments...

i put it on this board cause this is the only board were i thought i got love... im ignored or overlooked on the others... so i just threw it up here... plus everyone on here knows me so i figured i wouldnt get these perverse comments... oh well... MODERATORS CUT THIS THREAD ALREADY!!!

Guest danni133
Originally posted by synderella420

I cant believe all this drama over a pic:rolleyes:

Dg was just being his silly self..

I know he didn't mean anything sexual by it..

Once again synderella makes more sense than us all! Thanks for calming this post....Now DG..Me, you, the couch..let's get to it

~Danielle

again... not being able to see when someone is serious and joking... SHEESH! do you just sit here looking for things to pick on? damn. Byeeeeee!!! Go that way!!! leave me alone already... Go fuck sassa! damn it. AGAIN IT WAS A JOKE!!! THAT IS NOT MY REAL GRAMMAR/VENACULAR/VOCABULARY... Grrrr! you won okay youre the man... im a sicko i fuck my sister im also gay and have do not have any friends... okay... im out of the closet you outted me... see you on jerry springer, and the enquirer and whatever other 2 bit sydicated, publisiced piece of shit you can find... bye!

huh?whatareyousaying?huh?

Whoa DG relax he was sticking up for you i think... Dont take everything so offensive now, just because 2 or 3 people dont agree with you on this doesnt mean everyone else is against you. i see your point about goofing off cause i know your posts already, but in a way i also was expecting someone to say something stupid. Let it be, you shouldn't really care what other s the people think anyway cause what is the chances of you seeing them anyway so it is just a waste of time to let their comments bother you. All in all.........WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!....... They obviously dont understand your humor...:D which i find amusing

again... not being able to see when someone is serious and joking... SHEESH! do you just sit here looking for things to pick on? damn. Byeeeeee!!! Go that way!!! leave me alone already... Go fuck sassa! damn it. AGAIN IT WAS A JOKE!!! THAT IS NOT MY REAL GRAMMAR/VENACULAR/VOCABULARY... Grrrr! you won okay youre the man... im a sicko i fuck my sister im also gay and have do not have any friends... okay... im out of the closet you outted me... see you on jerry springer, and the enquirer and whatever other 2 bit sydicated, publisiced piece of shit you can find... bye!

:rolleyes: I love getting people worked up:laugh:

you get no love

Originally posted by origskeemr

Whoa DG relax he was sticking up for you i think... Dont take everything so offensive now, just because 2 or 3 people dont agree with you on this doesnt mean everyone else is against you. i see your point about goofing off cause i know your posts already, but in a way i also was expecting someone to say something stupid. Let it be, you shouldn't really care what other s the people think anyway cause what is the chances of you seeing them anyway so it is just a waste of time to let their comments bother you. All in all.........WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!....... They obviously dont understand your humor...:D which i find amusing

no i wasnt lashing out... or getting crazy towards him.. just didnt know what that blown away icon had to do with anything? not directing any hatred toward him or anything... i was just curious.