Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT - The Greatest Club Since Studio 54

All I can say is WOW! What an amazing place. 10,000 16-year-old asian kids (who speaka no English) and guidos stuffed inside a 3,500 person capacity facility. Add a soundsystem which kicks the shit out of any phazon around if you happen to be deaf, AND don't forget about the heating system guaranteed to keep the place at a nice steamy 105 degrees in any season of the year.

As if that wasn't enough, they added the coolest DJ booth ever which now comprises 25% of the dancefloor, and lowers the capacity level down to 3000.

If you happen to be thirsty, the bar offers a great selection of drinks for only around $18 a glass. When you need to fill up those water bottles or releave yourself, Exit also offers the finest (and cleanest) bathroom facilities around. Of course the wait time is minimal being that there are a whopping 10 unisex stalls for the 10,000 beautiful guests in attendance.

Need to check your coat? No problem. Just wait on one of the 45 min to 1 hour coat-check lines and they will be happy to take that coat off your hands for only another 3 dollars on top of the tiny 40 dollar entrance fee.

Finally, we can't leave out the best part of the night. A complete continental breakfast served by the friendly Exit staff at 9AM. Just walk over to Exit's partner night club, Glowbana, and tell them Exit Charlie sent ya. They will bring you to the special Exit dining room where you will be served your complimentary breakfast.

In short, Studio 54 had nothing on Exit. Exit is the nightclub of the future. Class all the way.

Originally posted by roha3000

All I can say is WOW! What an amazing place. 10,000 16-year-old asian kids (who speaka no English) and guidos stuffed inside a 3,500 person capacity facility. Add a soundsystem which kicks the shit out of any phazon around if you happen to be deaf, AND don't forget about the heating system guaranteed to keep the place at a nice steamy 105 degrees in any season of the year.

As if that wasn't enough, they added the coolest DJ booth ever which now comprises 25% of the dancefloor, and lowers the capacity level down to 3000.

If you happen to be thirsty, the bar offers a great selection of drinks for only around $18 a glass. When you need to fill up those water bottles or releave yourself, Exit also offers the finest (and cleanest) bathroom facilities around. Of course the wait time is minimal being that there are a whopping 10 unisex stalls for the 10,000 beautiful guests in attendance.

Need to check your coat? No problem. Just wait on one of the 45 min to 1 hour coat-check lines and they will be happy to take that coat off your hands for only another 3 dollars on top of the tiny 40 dollar entrance fee.

Finally, we can't leave out the best part of the night. A complete continental breakfast served by the friendly Exit staff at 9AM. Just walk over to Exit's partner night club, Glowbana, and tell them Exit Charlie sent ya. They will bring you to the special Exit dining room where you will be served your complimentary breakfast.

In short, Studio 54 had nothing on Exit. Exit is the nightclub of the future. Class all the way.

...........................................................totally agree!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was 2 funny

If I had to explain last night any better. I really dont think I could... Thank god I left my Jacket in the car... And thank god it was not that cold out this morning... Not like it has been the whole week before...

Peace...

Oh and I did happen to see a bouncer rip money out of some kids hands... All the kid was doing was counting what he had in his pocket... The bouncer walked passed grabbed it. And said... What I find... I keep... Did anyone catch that one... My jaw hit the floor I was like holy shit that did not just happen... Go ahead pick on a 100LB soaken wet asian... You aint taken money away from this 235LB Irish / Ginny... Not to act tough or anything cause I am more of a teddy bear... At least thats what they say... LOL. It is just damn stick up for yourself... Yes you will be thrown out by your neck but at least you will not swallow your pride. Fu*k the ( negative bouncers ) They just bring the vibe down even more... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BINGO EXIT SUX

Originally posted by dub16

:laugh: :laugh: I totally agree as well. Exit is so commercialized and the music is really not that great. Plus its a huge, disgusting meat market. I guess it serves more as a place for tourists or newbie clubbers who don't any better.

so true, so true, too bad tiesto had to waste his talent on that place, i love his music, had the vibe been better, i'm sure more ppl would have appreciated him