Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan's trainwrecks...........

factory156

played in....i would say the last hour......i couldnt understand the words because they were kind of muffled in the beat....sounded almost like a Beatles track.....i dont know how to explain it really, but i asked my friend who knows JP and every friggin track he plays and he didnt know.....perhaps its new?

any ideas?

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

no it wasnt actually the beatles....just sounds like a 70s feel....like i said, i cant really describe it...

BG

i think u may be talking about the male vocal he played....it was probably around...10:30...maybe!? but it was just a song or two before he dropped...dance to my beat.....if that helps anyone else....but i don't know the name! LOL.....

a-tip.....what was better...the trainwrecks or the 'flasher'???:laugh::puke:

Originally posted by misk

i think u may be talking about the male vocal he played....it was probably around...10:30...maybe!? but it was just a song or two before he dropped...dance to my beat.....if that helps anyone else....but i don't know the name! LOL.....

a-tip.....what was better...the trainwrecks or the 'flasher'???:laugh::puke:

that could be Blaze - My Beat

Originally posted by spikesnj

place has been a mess lately....

crystal meth..wooohoo....doing wonders for the scene...NOT

dave

I keep hearing Crystal is getting bigger on the scene...

Is this true? Because I am yet to see or hear about regular club kids doing it other than DJ's and Producers.

Maybe im completely oblivious?

Originally posted by djustinh

I keep hearing Crystal is getting bigger on the scene...

Is this true? Because I am yet to see or hear about regular club kids doing it other than DJ's and Producers.

Maybe im completely oblivious?

i havent seen it either but im hearing the same things you are.....

meth is everywhere in sf now and it sucks. the excuse besides keeping u up, is that its so clean. maybe these peopel should see how meth is made (sudafed, with cleaning products at ur local home depot). looks and sounds alot worse then a pill being processed in europe. id rather snort k atleast its still used on humans as well as animals.

Originally posted by wakeup

meth is everywhere in sf now and it sucks. the excuse besides keeping u up, is that its so clean. maybe these peopel should see how meth is made (sudafed, with cleaning products at ur local home depot). looks and sounds alot worse then a pill being processed in europe. id rather snort k atleast its still used on humans as well as animals.

Exactly

Clean my ass! I remember I dropped a pill that was 100% crystal meth and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Couldnt sleep for 3 nights and started to have green rings on the bottom of my eyes. FELT LIKE SHIT !! NEVER WILL I TOUCH METH AGAIN

Originally posted by wakeup

Exactly

Clean my ass! I remember I dropped a pill that was 100% crystal meth and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Couldnt sleep for 3 nights and started to have green rings on the bottom of my eyes. FELT LIKE SHIT !! NEVER WILL I TOUCH METH AGAIN

I know plenty of meth heads and you ask WHY do they do it? Almost 80% of them said they do it for the cloud... (if you do meth/ice you would know what this is)