mixed by DJ Mike BuGouT

1. Intro

2. Call It Hardstyle - The Hose

3. On The Edge - DJ Isaac

4. Wild Pleasure - Unix

5. Living In Your Head (sunstar) - Soundlovers

6. The Drill (hennes & cold) - Dirt Devils

7. Definitely (trance generators) - Yoda

8. Changing Minds (krauts) - Native Corp.

9. Follow Me 2002 (pants & corsett) - Spacefrog

10. Sibel (phil green & dave 202) - DJ Noise

11. Unpredictable - Krystal

12. Can U Dig It - Dumonde

13. Into the Sea (green court) - CJ Stone

14. Good Time (pulsedriver) - Peron

come down to Twirl..grab a copy...have a drink...say hello...

Mike BuGouT

I'm feelin the introduction which is a mix of Meet Joe Black (Love Theme) into Bass Man, as well as, Three, Five, Nine, Twelve and Thirteen... Every CD hes made has been pretty hot... Fall 2001 Hard House/Vocal CD, Red I, Red II, Beats for Daze I, and now Beats for Daze II, you kinda wonder why this guy isnt opening in a city club upsets me to think that clowns like Draper can get a residency when other dj's have more skill in a cuticle on the pinky toe of their left foot (wow details baby details)... My little Mikey's all grown up... its on baby its on... hes so money and he doesnt even know it... the crowd is like a little white fluffy bunny and hes got these big teeth and claws and fangs... fangs mikey huge fucking fangs hahaha (if you dont know what thats from you deserve to be SHOT)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I'm feelin the introduction which is a mix of Meet Joe Black (Love Theme) into Bass Man, as well as, Three, Five, Nine, Twelve and Thirteen... Every CD hes made has been pretty hot... Fall 2001 Hard House/Vocal CD, Red I, Red II, Beats for Daze I, and now Beats for Daze II, you kinda wonder why this guy isnt opening in a city club upsets me to think that clowns like Draper can get a residency when other dj's have more skill in a cuticle on the pinky toe of their left foot (wow details baby details)... My little Mikey's all grown up... its on baby its on... hes so money and he doesnt even know it!!!

~~~AGREED!!!!

Originally posted by elementx

Can someone please tell me where I can get my hands on the Cd's or the Traxx...

Thanks... All this hype and I don't know where to look...

DUDE MSG ME . I will get you an account on my FTP and you can dload till your hearts content, that goes for anyone else.