Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q for females : How do you defend yourself ?

Do you know how to defend yourself ?

I used to got out alot by myself at night to clubs becasue I had noone to go out with

men are fuckin assholes when they see a girl alone on the street at night.

Some men thought I was a hooker and tried to pick me up or gangs of guys would just yell and act like fuckin jerkoffs.

One time I even had this loser stalking me at this one club because he knew I was by myself.

I never feel safe and I feel like I always gotta watch my back even in daytime.

At a NJ mall - some piece of shit white trash came up to me and said "Nice nipples " to me ! WTF ? I said " Fuck U" and walked off but now I think about it ......it makes me angrier everyday.

I thought about many times bout getting a gun for protection. But I feel that -that's gonna get me in more trouble.

I never feel safe and I'm paranoid around men. Because all these assholes -I'm actually scared of men . There is alot of fear in my life. I'm even scared to go out and have a good time because I feel unsafe.

Any girls out there - can u relate ?

I know I can take care of myself. I go out alot alone and come home late alone. I do have a mouth, but I know one day that may get me in trouble. But you can never be too sure. I don't think a gun is your best bet. Hun, I know its scary and you may feel afraid to go out. But you shouldn't let these assholes stop you. I have had similiar issues and I totally see where your coming from. So like lavender said karate is good, maybe some kickboxing classes, self-defense courses... My favorite is the kickboxing:D evil_laughterpurple.gif

Im glad im not one of those assholes that ya talking about.

But I can see where your coming from.

How bout carrying some pepper spray.

Or mace.

Carrying a cellphone is also good.

And dont forget to ask someone for Help if you ever need it.

If I saw some guy or a group of guys harrasing a girl and she was crying for help or someshit, you better belive me, I'd be all over them.

Take care of yourselves, I know guys are jerkoffs most of time.

Im glad I wasnt brought up to be a jerkoff.

Peace Girls, I love you all.

Originally posted by fluidnyc

Im glad im not one of those assholes that ya talking about.

But I can see where your coming from.

How bout carrying some pepper spray.

Or mace.

Carrying a cellphone is also good.

And dont forget to ask someone for Help if you ever need it.

If I saw some guy or a group of guys harrasing a girl and she was crying for help or someshit, you better belive me, I'd be all over them.

Take care of yourselves, I know guys are jerkoffs most of time.

Im glad I wasnt brough up to be a jerkoff.

Peace Girls, I love you all.

yeah, mace is a good idea and definitely a cell phone.

i know how you feel though.

i wouldnt ever go out alone -- i just wouldnt feel safe/comfortable. it sucks to be limited..

i ride the train into the city but when leaving a club, i jump right into a cab and don't get out until i'm at my front doorstep.

as for the nipple comment......wear a bra that's thick enough or padded enough to hide them or wear a shirt that's dark colored and loose-fitting. even then, you'll still get harrassed. one time years ago i was walking down the street, about 22 years old, still very innocent, wearing a dress that reached well below my knees and wasn't revealing much at all............and a man passed me in a crosswalk and said "i wanna throw that dress over your head and fuck you!" :eek: i was pretty shocked!

i kno exactly wut u mean...me n my friends have talked bout it ever since we were old enough to start goin out to the city and clubs..even if ur w/a few girls, some guys will still try to mess w/u..the worst is when they're in a big drunken group...i have to stick up for the good guys, they are out there..i can remember a couple times, when we were confronted by some not so nice guys, some real gentlemen stepped in..im not all into that damsel in distress crap, though..cause i kno if someone comes at me, im gonna go down kickin, hittin, screamin..anything..and i always stick up for myself n my friends..i hate when guys think they can get away w/lewd, rude, and unwanted behavior..i think ur best bet is to be assertive..but those kickboxing classes are really fun too, n they could be very useful