Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space March 26th!! OMFG!!!!!!!!

mikeydny

D7....you always express your opinions/likes and dislikes while being respectful....in my opinion, whether you agree with someone or disagree with someone..you dont have to be a asshole about it and it seems like nolimit always has to be a asshole about it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:) :) :)

I just LOVE Judge Jules saw him a few months back and he

Rocked the house big style !!!!!

It was great can't wait to see him again.....

BTW I'm not 43 or 20 just a real pretty place somewhere in

between.

So it's on a Tuesday ???

Will have to get some time off work.:confused:

:D :D

Once again...people are missing my point....you can disagree with someone and not be nasty, rude, and disrespectful about it. For example...I dont appreciate progressive house as much as some...but i dont belittle those who do like it...or push my opinion as if its the "right" one...to each his own...

Forget this..

Back to the subject on hand...

Tiesto

Jules

Marco.V

Scot Project...................Im pretty excited to see them all, I like them. Now I know they dont cater to everyones tastes, but who else will attending space this night........:tongue:

:::::no more drama:::::::::: :D

The question that you should be asking yourself is "is it always that time of the month for myself"...whenever anyone expresses any musical taste or any opinion that differs from your own..you come back with some sarcastic, wise ass comment...that would be ok if it was in good fun..(see GA2)..but it usually isnt...i have read countless posts of yours where you put down everything from Miami to various DJ's to trance...only someone who considers themself to be so self important would consider anything other than what they liked to be "sickening"

as far as anything else goes...i am not forgetting the "gaypod is back" thing...yeah maybe some people on this board know who you are but..you seem to save the real f'ud posts to those who dont know you...

Originally posted by sobeton

I actually get to hear Darren Pearce finally. hopefully, I survive DT on Monday. hell DT will probably, still be playing into tuesday nite. so I can just stay, in the blue room for two nites. bring the diet fuel mikey !! :grin:

space should just serve dinner tuesday night, i wouldnt leave.......:eek:

I do agree with Diego but; I think it is wrong to bash on someone because they like another type of muzik. If it were ok then the peps that like trance should be able to bash on us and they don't, so lets stop the fucking nonsense, this is a dumb thread and people are going to end up hating eachother for no reason.........

Originally posted by sgtfury

It was proven by the administrator that you created a fake name just to insult someone....why didnt you do it with your "real" name?

Greg, it was confirmed ( by Dave ) that it was'nt Nolimit, it was a guy called irolldoyou, remember him???? I do. Why do you think he has'nt posted since then?

Originally posted by mimid

I do agree with Diego but; I think it is wrong to bash on someone because they like another type of muzik. If it were ok then the peps that like trance should be able to bash on us and they don't, so lets stop the fucking nonsense, this is a dumb thread and people are going to end up hating eachother for no reason.........

mimid dont take this bad. i like u but did'nt u love trance music at shadowlounge.I use to see u with glowsticks an a cowboy hat raving. Click on the picture

Originally posted by sgtfury

It was proven by the administrator that you created a fake name just to insult someone....why didnt you do it with your "real" name?

WRONG AGAIN

get over it already. im apologizing on danny's behalf for commenting in a sarcastic way regarding your fav djs. take it with a fine grain of salt and move forward. as u were...

Originally posted by Nolimit

WRONG AGAIN

get over it already. im apologizing on danny's behalf for commenting in a sarcastic way regarding your fav djs. take it with a fine grain of salt and move forward. as u were...

greattttttttttt, now back to this tuesday at wmc...:D

Originally posted by macfunk19

mimid dont take this bad. i like u but did'nt u love trance music at shadowlounge.I use to see u with glowsticks an a cowboy hat raving. Click on the picture

My dear, not once did I ever say I hated Trance..... Remember that ok?????? Don't comment on me if you don't know me, this is nothing new. Everyone on this board knows I was a trance lover at one point in my life and there are still songs of Trance I still admit to love, so do me and yourself a favor, back the fuck up, I was only trying to help you out.