Clubplanet Nightlife Community

.u.s.a.

okay seriously speaking now... what are we famous for? is it big business? do we have a commodity that we're famous for? what is it? This was really erking me on the way home, and couldnt come up with an answer or at least never even heard of one, and everyone asked was stumped as well... hrrrm...

Originally posted by dgmodel

okay seriously speaking now... what are we famous for? is it big business? do we have a commodity that we're famous for? what is it? This was really erking me on the way home, and couldnt come up with an answer or at least never even heard of one, and everyone asked was stumped as well... hrrrm...

yes, we do, blue jeans....:confused:

What did you sleep threw every one of your history classes????

How about: Put a fucking man on the moon.

We were the main reason why Hitler did not win world war 2. We rebuild the French treashery.

How about pore billions and billions of dollars into feeding 3rd worlds. Everybody hates us until they need us. I'm not tring to get all go USA here, we do have some major problems. But hey I do have my pride.

ps: we also have the best cartoons...ok thats it ...go us! :)

Originally posted by pepperk

1. I didnt go to school... 2. Scroll Up! 3. Im not bashin' the U.S. Im proud to be an American, even outside of war times...(not just jumping on the pride band wagon and flag waving craze!) I was just curious as to how the rest of the world percieves us... and we're we stand... in that respect... thats all.

our claim to fame?

how about Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, ... biggest companies on planet earth. control operating systems, networking equipment, etc.

Boeing: largest aerospace company

AA, United, etc. : some of the largest airlines

GE: largest company ever

NYSE, Nasdaq, WALL ST.! : most popular equity exchanges in the world.

Las Vegas: hey, its not Monte Carlo, but its kinda cool anyway

Disney, McDonalds, Hollywood: Movies that dominate cinemas around thew globe, and the fast food to eat with them

i could go on and on and on........

:cool: <----------- REPRESENTIN THE US OF A

Originally posted by crobra

Coke, Microsoft, Ford, Atomic Bomb, McDonalds - Big Mac, John Wayne, Cowboys, Jerry Springer, twin towers, empire state building, apple pie, baseball, basketball, football, hollywood!!

oh shit.. .good pt.. i didnt even think of sports... d'oh!

ok here we are tring to say that USA put a MAN ON THE MOON. Tring to note one of our greatest moments in time. And all i see is a little fuckin smily ass pointing at me. moon

what the hell is this!!!!

i mean i like these little things but really!

Can we trun these little fuckers off every once in a while.

Just take all the power out of what i'm saying, why don't you!

little fucker:blown:

Originally posted by pepperk

We were the main reason why Hitler did not win world war 2. We rebuild the French treashery.

How about pore billions and billions of dollars into feeding 3rd worlds. Everybody hates us until they need us. I'm not tring to get all go USA here, we do have some major problems. But hey I do have my pride.

ps: we also have the best cartoons...ok thats it ...go us! :)

First of all, do not even insult me or get all nasty with me, it's a mistake! What makes you so high and mighty?

when you put m.o.o.n.word on cp, it defaults to the cartoon thing

and for the record punk, through is spelled like this, i guess you slept "threw" life