Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

Originally posted by totallytrance

I could whenever I guess the only thing y it's not happening is b/c the b/f (ex now) is in Boston, so I go tere instead...but I think I'm gonna transfer to a school in NYC anyway next fall.

Oh boy! i would say get away from an Ex if i were you, don't GO to him :eek:

anyway, there are plenty of good schools in the New York area.

We should meet up. We can talk basketball and surfing :D;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

WHat's that glowy thing on the lower left :confused:

looks like something straight outta compton :cool:

LoL that is my Eddie Bauer back Pack. It has them reflector things LOL. Not that I ever use it for hiking. Only to carry my mags and other important shit to work.

Originally posted by elementx

LoL that is my Eddie Bauer back Pack. It has them reflector things LOL. Not that I ever use it for hiking. Only to carry my mags and other important shit to work.

hehe, kool ~

Eddie bauer 's got some good stuff. I was just there this past weekend, got a work shirt and a sweater vest. They do have nice back packs also :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

hehe, kool ~

Eddie bauer 's got some good stuff. I was just there this past weekend, got a work shirt and a sweater vest. They do have nice back packs also :cool:

Yeah they got some good cloths for work. Very comfy. I just hate there pants. None of them fit me. I have some big thighs and they dont have wide leg pants. Those fuckers... :mad:

Originally posted by elementx

Yeah they got some good cloths for work. Very comfy. I just hate there pants. None of them fit me. I have some big thighs and they dont have wide leg pants. Those fuckers... :mad:

i havent been there in awhile, but i think AERO has some pants that are wider:confused:

Originally posted by incredulous

i havent been there in awhile, but i think AERO has some pants that are wider:confused:

Yeah most of mine I buy from Aero and Old Navy.

One thing I dont like about Aero. Is you can buy 3 different shirts.

And you have to try all three on because there sizes are all fucked up. I have litterally walked out of there with a few shirts and 3 different sizes all fit the same. L, XL , XXL and they all fit the same go figure...