Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

does the file look right to you on your comp?? before you attach it, i mean? :(

yeah, everything seems fine. i have no problems opening it in my computer, but have problems once it's uploaded. i don't know, i scaned it, saved it on adobe, as a jpg. the size is well under 300k bytes.

if anybody knows anything about computers, let me know what went wrong. here's one more time

Originally posted by deepak1977

yeah, everything seems fine. i have no problems opening it in my computer, but have problems once it's uploaded. i don't know, i scaned it, saved it on adobe, as a jpg. the size is well under 300k bytes.

if anybody knows anything about computers, let me know what went wrong. here's one more time

I think there's a problem w/ the new server because it looks like that is happening to everyone that tries to upload a pic.

Originally posted by ou812

I think there's a problem w/ the new server because it looks like that is happening to everyone that tries to upload a pic.

well that is no fun at all :nono:;) but thanks for filling us in on what was wrong...:D guess i won't try to upload those naked pics i took last night, teehee :tongue:

Originally posted by clubkat

holy moses, i didnt know it was up! i sort of x'ed out before the attatchment cleared :laugh:

aww thank ya babies, u too belle.

and ya want an album cover mike? here's a funkier one :tongue:

i am pretty sure i saw u at vinyl the other weekend....but i wasn't sure and was not about to go up to some random chick and get all internet geek on her ass! lol.............did u have some sort of scarf on your head???.......

Originally posted by misk

i am pretty sure i saw u at vinyl the other weekend....but i wasn't sure and was not about to go up to some random chick and get all internet geek on her ass! lol.............did u have some sort of scarf on your head???.......

jes my love. . .a blue one :hat:

~another tidbit: i wore a one sholder striped shirt or. . .a white tube top (after i stripped haha) :tongue:~

aww it would have been great meeting ya woman! :love:

Originally posted by clubkat

jes my love. . .a blue one :hat:

~another tidbit: i wore a one sholder striped shirt or. . .a white tube top (after i stripped haha) :tongue:~

aww it would have been great meeting ya woman! :love:

IT WAS U!...that sucks.......i was wearing a red puma jacket with black and red adidas pants..long curly dark brownish red hair..don't know if you saw me ....but if so...that was me! lol